Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Spare propeller . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - Waiting news!
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Wireless Compass . Could send me Spare wire ?
@Magellan Magellan - Out og game???
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey #l catering pls! I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting for the next upgrade.

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. All gifts start after some hour, if somebody want something of different have time for write me, thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@Kesh ( Kesh Fuel20) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@RavenENTP (#RavenENTP) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Wireless Compass . Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you wrong item. Could you send me Wireless Compass?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wnfadgg
Username
!!glop catering
I need calculator please...baggage hall level 3

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Spare propeller . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could you send me Jet engine?
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Wireless Compass . Could send me Spare wire ?
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
New:

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. All gifts start after some hour, if somebody want something of different have time for write me, thanks

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Thanks for the gifts so far if you've sent any while I was gone. I bought a Lumia 640 to replace my broken Blu Win HD so will be running AC within 1-2 days once I get my reset code from GI.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@Kesh ( Kesh Fuel20) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@RavenENTP (#RavenENTP) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Blanket?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Blanket?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Wireless Compass . Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you wrong item. Could you send me Wireless Compass?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could you send me Jet engine?
[URL='https://www.airportcitygame.com/members/5203/']@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?[/URL]
New:

Thanks for all your gift

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Blanket?

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
It's a new event for the new big plane.
It popped up for me once I reached level 41 two days ago. But since at least one of the 3 destinations is not available before level 45 it's pretty much jsut an exclusive event for the older members with a high level and enough money to buy the new planes.

Anyway, I reached level 41 and I can now send out Wireless Compass, Centrifuge and Blanket. I adjusted my signature accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom