Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Fuel hose) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Catering. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Transmitter. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Spare Wire - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Thanks for all your gifts

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
While I need nothing in particular right now I checked out the guide for the next levels of my buildings.

Probably best to already secure the needed items while I save the money to build them.

I'd need the following things:
3x Amperemeter, 5x Ergonomical Chair, 3x Hull Parts, 3x Laser Cutters, 3x Archive Box, 5 Smoke Detectors, 3x Lining Plate

If you have any of those please send them to me. I'll check your list of things you need and try to send you back what I can.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
@Samzon I sent you Spare Prop. Could you send me Spare Wire? Please do not return the gift I sent.

@Dockie I sent you Fuel. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Daenerys I sent you Catering. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Raf I sent you Osc. Beacon. Could you send me Defroster?
@Magellan Spare Wire trade!
@elphaba I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@suckerp I sent you Hull Parts. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark I sent you Fuel Cat. Could you send me Spare Wire?

Thanks everyone

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##ArchiveBox) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Joe7 (A(Fuel Hose)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Smart Glass?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-SpareWire) - I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you POS Terminal. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Magellan (Mgln:sparewire) - I sent you Optical System. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Demodulator?

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@jax what do you think this "conservatory" refers to?
wp_ss_20150222_0001.png

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Fuel hose) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Catering. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Transmitter. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Spare Wire - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Thanks for all your gifts

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##ArchiveBox) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Joe7 (A(Fuel Hose)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Smart Glass?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-SpareWire) - I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you POS Terminal. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Magellan (Mgln:sparewire) - I sent you Optical System. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Demodulator?
How many smart glass do you need?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Ispmark
For some reason I'm never able to add you.
Whenever I enter your friend code I get an invalid code message.

Maybe you can add me?

I have many neighbors, maybe is this the reason because i can't add you...i had the same problem with another new member of the forum....i'll try to add you the firts time that i delete some of "neighbors off" or "who don't send me gifts". By

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
All requested items send!

@Joe7 still problems with your game? It seems you are the only one able to provide us with archive boxes
@Dockie.
Thank you for tv panel. Now I can build my next repair base.
Need more cash, though. Could you send me filled candies heart?
Thank you!
Soon you will need flight catering in store, so I send you some until I know what else you need.
Regards,
Daeneryscatering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom