Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Horn Antenna?
@Kesh (@Kesh WirCompas) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Joe7 (A(Catering) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Blanket?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Fingerprint Reader?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Horn Antena. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel) - I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fingerprint Reader. Could you send me Compass Wireless?
@RavenENTP (RavenENTP) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Spare Propeller?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@KingKong - 3 grinding machines would be great, thanks! i can try to send it back to you, but its not in my list of gifts i can give, so i'm not sure you will get it in return once it gets to you or if it will be something else?

i updated my signature too...trying to look towards future upgrades and list out the things i will need.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Congratulations to all survivors of playing the Russian roulette(sorry-bad joke).

Here is my wishful thinking list for tonight.
@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Oscillating beacon. Could you send me same?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you fuel hose . Could you send me Horn Antenna?
@Kesh (@Kesh WirCompas) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me offset antenna ?
@Joe7 (A(Catering) - I sent you Wireless compass. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Raf - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me attitude indicator?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me cognac?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you blanket. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you nav module. Could you send me filled candies?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel) - I sent you additional radar. Could you send me Vivaldi antenna?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you wireless compass . Could you send me Compass Wireless?
@KingKong - I sent you deicer. Could you send me Horn antenna?
@RavenENTP (RavenENTP) - I sent you Spaceship engine. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
Thank you for your precious gifts!
Daenerys. ...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
Congratulations to all survivors of playing the Russian roulette(sorry-bad joke).

Here is my wishful thinking list for tonight.
@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Oscillating beacon. Could you send me same?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you fuel hose . Could you send me Horn Antenna?
@Kesh (@Kesh WirCompas) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me offset antenna ?
@Joe7 (A(Catering) - I sent you Wireless compass. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Raf - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me attitude indicator?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me cognac?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you blanket. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you nav module. Could you send me filled candies?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel) - I sent you additional radar. Could you send me Vivaldi antenna?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you wireless compass . Could you send me Compass Wireless?
@KingKong - I sent you deicer. Could you send me Horn antenna?
@RavenENTP (RavenENTP) - I sent you Spaceship engine. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
Thank you for your precious gifts!
Daenerys. ...
i just sent out gifts for today, and sent catering. i can send horn antenna tomorrow. how many do you want?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Congratulations! 1 day and 13 hours is cutting it pretty close. Did you get your medals before you got the 3 museums? I find that pretty strange
Yes, the last was find a single Helm and it come after i think more than 100 fly....terrible....now i must find a good place for my Statue. I'm thinking if sell all hangars and plane or parking them in some place for 1 year.....i don't know what to do. museum i think that i take only 1 because now he give only money and not medals, i return my phone to my lenguage.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Fuel(20)?.
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Wireless compass . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Wireless compass?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you Parfume. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Oscil beacon . Could send me Centrifuge ?
@Magellan Magellan - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could send me Flatwork Ironer?
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Jet Engine?
@lacey #l fuel hose pls! I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Wireless compass - I sent you Wireless compass. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Assembly Robot . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting for the next upgrade.

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. All gifts start after 2 hour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@Magellan
today you swich your phone from Russian lenguage???..i receved from you 3 gifts :D:D:D:D:D:D

Erm...who? what?
Nah, I just couldn't send gifts yesterday and send 'em today, one group before noon reset time and another group after reset. The third must be an old one.

Thanks everybody for the fuel boost! I am saving now for doing Red Launches, so anything except for vivaldis are very much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom