Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Thanks for gifts everyone!
Sent you guys gifts according to your signatures.

Is anyone able to send me a monitor for my control tower?

ps. Updated my signature

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks for all your gifts. Thanks to those I was able to upgrade my City Hall really quick.

On to the next building upgrade.
This time it's the Terminal and I need 2x Shredder and 2x Cash Counter.

I'd once again appreciate your help with those items.
Let me know if you want anything special in return or I'll just see if I can gift you one of your needed items from your signature

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wyregxf
Username
Helmi
I don't understand, why will this thread be only up for one week? And why do these threads keep changing? I'll update the information on my signature later when I'm on a computer :)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Joe7 A (Santa's stuff) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel (3)?
@Samzon (Samzon Catering) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Catering. Could send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gifts

I need: Fuel (20).

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (#ShredderCashCou) - I sent you wrong ittem, sorry. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Joe7 (A(sp.propeller)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cooling Chamber?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering (air catering meal)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Arch Metal Detector. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Flurb (Flurb) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me screen (Is it Video Wall or Monitor)?
@mimomimo1766 (Mimo) - I sent you POS terminal. Could you send me some duty free item (Single-Malt Whiskey, Chocolate Candies, Pearl Earrings, Skin Care Products, Cognac, Filled Candies, Makeup, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume )?
@Samzon (SamzonMonitorCat) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Cooling Chamber?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls

@suckerp (#ShredderCashCou) - I sent you wrong ittem, sorry. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Joe7 (A(sp.propeller)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cooling Chamber?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering (air catering meal)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Arch Metal Detector. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me screen (Is it Video Wall or Monitor)?
@mimomimo1766 (Mimo) - I sent you POS terminal. Could you send me some duty free item (Single-Malt Whiskey, Chocolate Candies, Pearl Earrings, Skin Care Products, Cognac, Filled Candies, Makeup, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume )?
@Samzon (SamzonMonitorCat) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Cooling Chamber?
Thank you, I have enough metal detectors now.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Joe7 A (Sp propeller) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Video (hope is what you want). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel(20)?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
waompap
Username
mimo

Hi I sent you a gift; I need a power supply for my repair station or a whiteboard for my townhall if anyone can help

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Video (hope is what you want). Could you send me Fuel(20)?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@suckerp (#CashCounter) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@mimomimo1766 (Mimo) - I sent you Whiteboard. Could you send me some duty free item (Single-Malt Whiskey, Chocolate Candies, Pearl Earrings, Skin Care Products, Cognac, Filled Candies, Makeup, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume )?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
waompap
Username
mimo
@Raf hi I sent you something this evening that I hope is ok. I'll send more tomorrow. Thanks for the whiteboard.

I need; dispatcher consol (1 off), server racks (2 off) and video wall (4 off) security camera (2 off) anti theft gate (2 off) and glass display case (2 off)

I can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, goal posts, atm, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, guest book, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tyre, whiteboard, fuel additive, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, passenger seat

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls

Could you start sending me oscillating beacon instead?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@suckerp (#CashCounter) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Makeup?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@mimomimo1766 (Mimo) - I sent you Whiteboard. Could you send me Cognac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom