1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Just to let you know, AirportCityGame will be moving to superfast new servers very soon. This will stop the slow running and downtime you may be experiencing when you visit.

For more information - Please see THIS thread.

Windows - May Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Gt city, 1 May 2019.

1. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 900+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
    In-Game Name
    Items Required
    Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one calendar month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  2. Great made it to first on the new thread:D

View Signature

3. sorry.png

Regards
    Harcourt

View Signature
    Robert likes this.
  4. You could have waited guys!
    winner.jpg

View Signature
    Robert likes this.
  5. PoorOldJim

PoorOldJim VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    207w8e2v
    PoorOldJim
    Can anyone help me gather the items for Mission Control 3? Horn, Offset, Vivaldi and Yagi-Uda Antennae?

Thanks in advance. See my Signature for what I can return that you need.

View Signature
  6. Happy belated birthday, @ItsRalphy! Sorry to miss the celebration. :)

View Signature
    ItsRalphy likes this.
  7. View Signature
    ppls1000 likes this.
  8. View Signature
    ppls1000 likes this.
  9. ppls1000

ppls1000 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    0468eisx
    ppls1000
    View Signature
    Robert and ItsRalphy like this.
  10. View Signature
  11. Stacey anne

Stacey anne Well-Known Member

iPad
    Ana1982
    Stacey anne
    View Signature
    ItsRalphy likes this.
  12. . . . and today it happy birthday to old friend @Andy B
    birthday cake chocolate.jpg

View Signature
  13. View Signature
  14. Thanks @ItsRalphy and @wydaho . Been doing some real flying (Glasgow - Dublin - Vienna - Salzburg (coach) - Munich - Dublin - Glasgow) and just got back tonight. Bit behind with the game but did enjoy Andre Rieu in Vienna and visiting Salzburg.

View Signature
    A350, wydaho and ItsRalphy like this.
  15. sounds fantastic - I am envious

View Signature
  16. Hi all,
    Dear neighbors for some reason many of my accounts did not updated and cannot send gifts from some accounts i dont know why but i am trying to fix it tonight before the reset time and send all my gifts.
    Tomorrow will be a long day for me at work its 15 hours in my work.
    Regards
    Husam

View Signature
    wydaho and Harcourt like this.
  17. Time we got the windows thread chatting about the game again - we have gone far to quiet! How is everybody doing? - I am doing fine with the UFO and Area 51 quest, just need the debris that needs the Geiger counter to have a better drop rate. Event building looks good, niot sure about the additional ones you can buy.

What about the rest of you?

View Signature
    wydaho and crescent moon like this.
  18. Finished on all 3 games, and finally got my 6 crop circles on Crscnt2 and Crscnt3. (already had them on Crscnt1) Those circles are the best reward for this event! :) Working on stars now.

View Signature
    wydaho and ItsRalphy like this.
  19. I am just waiting for a couple of debris drops still OK for maps from last time so just trying for more crop circles (just need 3 more) not worried about flying for stars as I would rather concentrate on alliance flights and yes it is good to talk on this thread

View Signature
    wydaho, crescent moon and ItsRalphy like this.
  20. I've got one in my city, and have 2 in storage - but they take so much space, and space is so precious! - I am not to bothered about getting 6.

View Signature