Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game Crash

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
If the code is not working, contact a support team and ask for another one.
There's no solution that I can immediately provide to you with the issue of crashes. Airport City supports thousands of different smartphones. If your device is officially supported but the game crashes on a consistent basis, please drop a line to us through a support ticket.

There's no solution that I can immediately provide to you with the issue of crashes. Airport City supports thousands of different smartphones. If your device is officially supported but the game crashes on a consistent basis, please drop a line to us through a support ticket.
Thanks for the answer.
Only lately it has come increasingly to crash on Windows PC gamers.
Some there were so many crashes that they have stopped playing.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code

Hello Free2Play ,

I Agree That You Can't Provide an Immediately Solution To these Crashes Of The Game.
But Within Past Day's Our Windows Player's Got Too Many Crashes.( Literally Tooo Many Crashes On Consistent Basis )
My Device " Dell Inspiron Laptop " is Officialy Supported And I downloaded Airport City From Windows Store.
i've Seen That From The Begining Of April 2014 ( Inception ) , My Game Crashed a Lot ( Once in a Week. ) ( It is True Ivan )
Then I Demand a Reset Code From Your Support Team.and And After 5 Days I Got a Code Which Start's From # .
Then if My Game Crashed again ( So Often ) , If i Put My Old Reset Code Then My Game is Restored Again.
But Nowday's The Old Restoration Code Won't Work Anymore . is This a New Feature implemented In Your Server ?

If My Game Resets Again and Again , I Have To Contact GI Support And Demand a New Restoration Code.
This is Too Too Too Time Consuming.( 5 Days + 2 Days ).Is There any Shorter Route Vanya ? :angelic::angelic:
I Don't Wanna Contact GI On Consistent Basis.Please do Something.:)

If Are Not Beilveing Try To Make a Carefull Investigation On Our Issue.You will Found The Problem.

BTW - You are " Naughty " Ivan :D:D:hilarious::hilarious:

Kindest Regard's,
Anubhav.:)

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hello Free2Play ,

I Agree That You Can't Provide an Immediately Solution To these Crashes Of The Game.
But Within Past Day's Our Windows Player's Got Too Many Crashes.( Literally Tooo Many Crashes On Consistent Basis )
My Device " Dell Inspiron Laptop " is Officialy Supported And I downloaded Airport City From Windows Store.
i've Seen That From The Begining Of April 2014 ( Inception ) , My Game Crashed a Lot ( Once in a Week. ) ( It is True Ivan )
Then I Demand a Reset Code From Your Support Team.and And After 5 Days I Got a Code Which Start's From # .
Then if My Game Crashed again ( So Often ) , If i Put My Old Reset Code Then My Game is Restored Again.
But Nowday's The Old Restoration Code Won't Work Anymore . is This a New Feature implemented In Your Server ?

If My Game Resets Again and Again , I Have To Contact GI Support And Demand a New Restoration Code.
This is Too Too Too Time Consuming.( 5 Days + 2 Days ).Is There any Shorter Route Vanya ? :angelic::angelic:
I Don't Wanna Contact GI On Consistent Basis.Please do Something.:)

If Are Not Beilveing Try To Make a Carefull Investigation On Our Issue.You will Found The Problem.

BTW - You are " Naughty " Ivan :D:D:hilarious::hilarious:

Kindest Regard's,
Anubhav.:)
Agree with You Anubhav and You @Rainer
Many gamers want to go with those crashes!
Free2Play Earlier Restoration Code work many times! Now only 1!:( I wait 8 days for Code on my Support Account and 3 days on Main! If it will be so I will wait for Code much time than play as my Games resets 5 times in past two weeks!
Hope you find the solvation of the Problem (Great Problem for me and many Others)!!!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
This is Gonna Be So Annoying -

Ivan i'm Again Saying There is a BUG In Your Server.These Days there are soo many crashes.( Low Level Player's Stopped Playing This Game Due To This Crashes )
There are So Many Player's Like @m-bari , @Rainer @SactoDave @Roshni Mistri , @wkndcmpr And Me Too And Other's

Also, when you take ,5 , 6 , 7 , 8 days and more to resolve the problem, each player looses a lot of advantage of his game and he looses points, coins, rewards, weekly ranking, collectible items etc..
And The Second Worst is That Road404 Never Reply.(n)

Hope You And Your Team Will Look Up Into Our Matter Seroiusly.:angelic:
Can There is a Way That Old Restoration Code Will Work Once Again ?

Kindest Regards,
Anubhav

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code

Hello Ivan ,

Yesterday i Recieved a 2nd Restoration Code From GI Support Team. ( 1st Reset Code Proved Wrong ) ( after 12 Days )
Just Open Game and Recieve This Message Again " You Can't Visit This Neighbor Right Now .His Vesrion Of The Game Might Be Outdated "

Is Everthingh Okay With Your Server ???
Now I Have To Write again and ask For 3rd Restoration Code.. :arghh::arghh: and after That Anton Will ask Me Screenshot..
I am Not The Only One Having This Issue , More Than 50 % Of This Forum Windows Player Have This Issue . You Cannot Ignore Our Problem.:stop:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Anubhav

Ivan is kind enough to attend this forum and answer you directly but it does not mean Road404 is under the same obligation.

He has stated in a previous conversation that all issues must go through Game Insight the owner of the game. Not through him or Road404

@Anubhav

Ivan is kind enough to attend this forum and answer you directly but it does not mean Road404 is under the same obligation.

He has stated in a previous conversation that all issues must go through Game Insight the owner of the game. Not through him or Road404
Hey, it may be that Ivan can not help us.
The current situation is unacceptable.
It goes an eternity that you get a recovery code, then it is not working.
And this problem have so many.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Cosmic Blue @Gt city

Agree With You CB.

But Yesterday I Recieved a 2nd New Restoration Code.And Apply It In My Game and It Say's as Follow's -
You Can't Visit This Neighbor Right Now .His Version Of The Game Might Be Outdated "

My Ticket as Long as 17 Day's :spam::spam: Thus GI is Not Able To Restore My Progress In 17 Days And Counting.:cry::cry:
I always Talk In Polite Manner in These 17 Days To GI Support Agent.But They aren't Able To Restore My Progress.:banghead:
What i Do Now ? Did I Jump To Road404 Or Remain Stick To GI ? :bag:
As I Say Earlier - each player looses a lot of advantage of his game and he looses points, coins, rewards, weekly ranking, collectible items etc..

If You Think That I Going Bit Wrong , Sorry For My Bad Behaviour Toward's Ivan and Other's ,I Apologises.

Let's See If GI is Able To Restore My Progress .

Kindest Regard's,
Anubhav. :)

D

Deleted member 5399

I agree with Anubhav.
I lost my second game completely, the ' KB2 profile. I submitted my code yet when GI claimed they went in search for it, it was non-existent.
As for creating a ticket with GI support it took me forever to get results.
Now I have done just what cluck said to do.
I first of all have my tablet and laptop, synced together, so if one goes down, I have a backup. Secondly I do backups of files every few hours. Having the backup, to restore to the last point works fairly quick.
But I know when I waited patiently with GI to get me up and playing again, I lost quite a bit in coins, greenies and my weekly ratings.
I was compensated for most of my losses, except the top 100 ratings.
To me it seems that ever since the upgrade/update to level 50 for Windows OS players, this is when a multitude of crashes started to occur.
I've lost quite a few neighbors since this has been going on.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Anubhav

I understand what you are saying but Ivan and Road404 has procedures to follow and bosses at GI to answer to.

I was in a similar situation not too long ago where I had to wait 10 + days for a reset code from GI which worked. I am still in discussion with them about ongoing problem since May 2015 which may or may not cause my game to crash again. They say the issue will be fixed in the next update with currently an unknown release date.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I was wondering if you copy
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
with a scrits, say every 4 hours in a set of folders.
And in an event of crash you restore it. What will be the results ?

Did anybody tryed, it, because if this is the main savegame folder and in an event of crash, you simple restore your own latest backup you be up and running in no time.

something like this
xcopy C:\Temp\BackupAC\1 C:\Temp\BackupAC\2 /Y /S
xcopy C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt C:\Temp\BackupAC\1 /Y /S

and shedule this at 12:000

Btw, i the last week, I had a crash 2 times, so did not play alot. Also mail from the support site, did not come in to my mailbox, had to log in to the support side to see the mail, and no it did not come in spame box, it never arived.

so @Anubhav check there support site !

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I was wondering if you copy
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
with a scrits, say every 4 hours in a set of folders.
And in an event of crash you restore it. What will be the results ?

Did anybody tryed, it, because if this is the main savegame folder and in an event of crash, you simple restore your own latest backup you be up and running in no time.

something like this
xcopy C:\Temp\BackupAC\1 C:\Temp\BackupAC\2 /Y /S
xcopy C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt C:\Temp\BackupAC\1 /Y /S

and shedule this at 12:000

Btw, i the last week, I had a crash 2 times, so did not play alot. Also mail from the support site, did not come in to my mailbox, had to log in to the support side to see the mail, and no it did not come in spame box, it never arived.

so @Anubhav check there support site !

Hello @alex

If i Copy And Paste My " Local state " To " 0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt " Folder Then My Terminal Got 5 / 30.( A Glitch )
Then I Had To Reinstall Airport City From Win Store and I Have To Beg GI For To Restore My Game.:meh::meh:
Then I Stopped This Backup System And Thought of System Restore ( Too Lengthy Process )

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
My game crashed on me Monday afternoon when I returned from work. I put a ticket in to support so now I am waiting. They told me it would take 5 business days. So what do you do in the meantime? still play the game as new? or wait?

Top Bottom