Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
WhatHappenedNow : click return doesn't work so send what you have in your list, If there is something I need it will be perfect, If not send what you want it will be great :) Tomorrow I can send to you a whiteboard or Drill machine do your choice ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
weidty6, I will send you the 3 Laser Cutter (decoupeur au laser). I know other forum members have Lining Plate(revetement) and Hull Parts (carlingue).
Sent gifts out earlier. Thanks for the gifts.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
WhatHappenedNow, looks like our friend invites finally worked.
@most everyone, I sent what was on your need list, if I didn't have anything then I sent fuel (we all need fuel, right?)
Thanks for the gifts received.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Sent gifts out. If I missed someone let me know, will get something to you next time. Thanks for all the gifts.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all of the gifts! I was able to finish the TownHall upgrade!!

weidty6 - idol - (Whiteboard Thanks 2x!!) - Sent Fuel Supply please send Drill machine next
Cosmic Blue - yar - (Whiteboard thanks, glad we are connected!) - Sent Fuel Supply
chris: (Stapler, thanks finished TownHall) returned: Spare Wire
Rainer: (Power Source) returned Filled Candies :: Please send Shredder next time.
CptDav: (Landing Lamp) returned spare wire

Allister - $Ally$ - Sent spare wire, please return Weather Display (thanks got it)
john t - atomeloc - Sent Smoke Detector, please return insulation

Flurb and ItsRalphy - We are still not connected on my end. Received this from support "I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve."

Question: Is anyone active on this site able to gift Textbooks?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
FYI, For all of those playing on the none of the above device, Dave added the options windows PC and Windows mobile on the preference page.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Gifts sent, let me know if you know someone I am missing.

@IDOL: Fuel (20)
ItsRalphy: Flight Catering
uschu: Pearl Earings
@Yar: Oscillating Beacon
Allister: Additional Radar
Rainer: Flight Catering
chris: Fuel Additive
WhatHappenedNow: Insulation
@Atomeloc: waiting for reply (smoke detector)
CptDav: Filled Candies
yenta613: Perfume (don't get defroster until next level)
highlander: Spare Wire
erees: Landing Lamp
@Lexus: Dispposable Shampoo
Christiaan73: Can you send me a friend invite, I am unable to find you.

Thanks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
FYI, For all of those playing on the none of the above device, Dave added the options windows PC and Windows mobile on the preference page.
That's cool. About that issue also ... does Win8 have limited things available? I'm not seeing any new things (commercial buildings, red launch pad, etc.) after about level 31, where I'm at now. I just see upgrades to town hall, control tower, terminal, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom