Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Sent ticket to support G!, hopefully they will solve the issue regarding us not being neighbours in airport city, weidty6 and john t.
Also sent cause of the mission regarding planes not requiring passengers, will keep u updated Flurb.
What did u do abt that ?

@Christiaan73 I joined ,to how much you can put.
Flurb I have nothing from your need list, what can you use something else?

Thanks to all for the gifts.

I need: Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, other Duty free Items.
Rainer

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Christiaan73, since I am unable to find you to send a friend request can you send me one? (I am guessing it will be a while before I can help/partake in any Rocket Launches.)
Rainer, I have updated my need list, if you don't have anything on it, then either Landing Lamp or Fuel will always work.
@$Ally$, Since I am guessing that G! doesn't care about the missions that require passengers to land I have basically given up on ever being able to complete them (I have 3 missions requiring them right now). :(
@anyone, Is there an actual item that is called "Duty Free Items", or do things like Pear Earrings, Filled Candies, Perfume, Disposable Shampoo, Single-Malt Whiskey, Sunscreen, Eau De Toilette & Makeup all count as those things? Anyone have a cheat sheet? I can't check my Duty Free store because I haven't completed the upgrade. :(

Thanks in advance.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Flurb

Duty free items are a category that includes Pearl Earrings, Filled Candies, Perfume, Cognac, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau De Toilette & Makeup. these items are need in various amounts to earn extra income.

H folks - tonights gifs sent to all those who are sending

WhatHappenedNow we have a problem as our link has not worked properly - you are not on any of my lists, and I am no receiving so although you can visit and send, nothing is getting through and I can neither visit you, receive or send. Only way is for you to delete me from your list - and then try and invite me (seems to be a 50%chance of working!) - fingers crossed.

ItsRalphy

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
ItsRalphy - I deleted you and sent invite.
Allister (Calculator Thanks) - Sent return item
@Flurb - Sent Anti-Theft Gate - Please return Whiteboard

@Cosmic Blue: Could you send White Board?
chris: I sent Additional Radar, pls return Flight Helmet

Let me know if I have something someone needs.

@CptDav are you still active?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
WhatHappenedNow - You appear to be stuck in "Waiting" status for the friend invite, are you able to send me one? If not, let me know, and I will cancel my request and try again.
@Yar - Sent Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@everyone else - Sorry, was in a hurry last night, with pre-Black Friday shopping, I simply clicked on "Send Back" on whatever you had sent me, sorry for the randomness. Will do better today.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Allister (Calculator Thanks) - Sent Landing Lamp
Rainer (Slide Rule Thanks) - I will Send Filled Candies tomorrow, accidently returned slide rule :(
chris: (Stapler Thanks) pls return Flight Helmet
Cosmic Blue: Sent fuel supply pls return White Board (Did you rcv item?)

I wonder if we are adding each other causing these issues, I will let you guys add me. So far no requests to accept on my end.
Flurb : Can you add me again?
ItsRalphy : Can you add me again?

Hi WhatHappenedNow - tried and it said the code was not valid, so deleted you and tried again and still not valid. Only option is for you to delete me and try again, but I suspect we are destined not to connect - that makes three regulars on this neighbourhood who I just can't connect with, when the rest are fine, which is really frustrating!

ItsRalphy

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hi WhatHappenedNow - tried and it said the code was not valid, so deleted you and tried again and still not valid. Only option is for you to delete me and try again, but I suspect we are destined not to connect - that makes three regulars on this neighbourhood who I just can't connect with, when the rest are fine, which is really frustrating!

ItsRalphy

I say lets try again on Sunday; ItsRalphy & @Flurb ( I think since typing a successful code gives some coins, they limit how often you can use the same code. ) Can you guys send me a new request Sunday (So we don't have requests that collide). I got the same invalid code earlier today when I know that your codes worked prior. Make sure to delete any outstanding requests to me ASAP to restart the clock on using my code.

I am new here, so this is just a educated guess....

Update, found this on the support site:
  • I deleted my friend's invitation/my friend. Can I add him/her again?
    Each code can be input only once and if you removed your friend from your friends' list or your invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same friend code again. In this case you can ask to enter your friend code or wait untill the player appears in the list of players which you can add (the list is formed randomly).

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
Hi everybody
I am sorry since few days I have a lot of problem with the game. I do my best with the gifts hope it's ok for you
Thanks a lot for your gifts I will send for today in few minutes

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks much for the help everyone... I was able to complete the flight school and open up lots of new flights!!
Still need more neighbors from this site to send gifts with (random neighbors are pretty useless for gifting).

Rainer sent Filled Candies - pls send Power Source next
Allister (Weather Display) - Sent Landing Lamp
chris: (Flight Helmet) - Sent Additional Radar
weidty6 Sent White Board, pls return the same (Also pls verify we are neighbors on your end)
CptDav (you sent Additional Radar ??? pls send Stapler ) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst this time

Cosmic Blue: Are we connected on your end??

@ItsRalphy & @Flurb; Looks like we are out of luck unless support can help us?? (I sent GI support an email)
  • I deleted my friend's invitation/my friend. Can I add him/her again?
    Each code can be input only once and if you removed your friend from your friends' list or your invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same friend code again. In this case you can ask to enter your friend code or wait untill the player appears in the list of players which you can add (the list is formed randomly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom