Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
weidty6: I see your name on my friend list.. ill remove and try to inv u again.
uschu: Could u update your sig with the items u need and the items u can send. Going by that we can ask or send u gifts accordingly.

I hope there is at least 1 of you who has a lining plate. Tried to find it in a few signature, but sadly none of u had. Incase u do have, pls gift it to me.

For those who don't know what a lining plate is, I linked it in my sig.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I'm going to help out Christiaan on his launch, if it's still waiting. Then I'll need a Prometheus launch to fill a quest. Does anyone know if helping another person qualifies as "launching", to fulfill the quest? I assume so, but want to be sure. Anyway, anyone wanting a Prometheus launch in the next couple of days, just say so, you'll already have 1 helper.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
CptDav - yes, helping somebody with a launch definitely counts, that how I completed mine. Want to join one myself just waiting for wheat to complete a qualifying collection (again)!

ItsRalphy

Strange in that you have so much trouble with wheat. After I got my hearts up to about 4 or 5, it seems that I have little problem putting collections together. Maybe I shouldn't be giving you advice, since you're way above me, but are you clicking on every space related building during your daily sessions of robbing friends? I have 4 or 5 high level players who I always hit first & get all their launchers, astro academy, mission control, & research centers .... at least all that it will let me. Seems like that pretty much keeps me stocked up.

P.S. Christiaan's just launched, so 24 hours I'll be ready for a Prom. If you want to set that up or join, maybe you'll have wheat by then.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmk3k5x
Username
Chris73
Thanks for the gifts and help with the launch. Within 24 hours the rocket will return.

Just one textbook needed for my control tower, but flying to Malta seems to be useless.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Thank you all for the gifts. Well the bad news it appears that since I travel Monday through Friday, I can only play this game on the weekends (well I will be home during Thanksgiving week). I loaded the game on my Laptop but it doesn't sync with my desktop. :( This will really slow down leveling up and sending/receiving gifts. Now to get caught up.....

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
Allister : I can't
Capture d’écran (4).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom