Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Cosmic Blue: Whats ur Windows code ? I can only see the android one.
ItsRalphy: Thanks, still out on the gifts. Will send u as soon as it respawns :D
weidty6: Lol, i have been trying to enter the friend code u mentioned, and its said Promo Code is Invalid. Then I realised it aint same as ur profile name. Anyways finally managed to add u. I can send u the server racks but not at the moment. I could use the aerosols though.
Christiaan73: Will send u the server rack as well. Thnx for the aerosol..
john t, *lexus: Pls accept my friend request sent to u.

Guys 16 more AEROSOLS plss, Only quest remaining and 2 days.. damn black wraiths eating my SOUL..

@weidty6 please accept can sent City model for you.
Thanks to all for the gifts and return.
I need: Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Duty free Items
Rainer

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Updated my signature with what I can now gift after the recycle of my game. Several changes have occurred. I will look at needs today and send, In the interim, if you see anything new on my list let me know and I will send along

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Gifts sent tonight. If you didn't get what you wanted, or didn't get anything at all, have patience with me. It'll take a bit before I get the right people always matched up with the correct thing.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
Allister : I am very sorry, but didn't find where I Can change my friendcode. then I am on surface 2 and each word written in English is automaticaly changed in french that's really.... (will stay polite ;) )
@All : is there a board with screenshot and items name's because sometimes don't understand what you said in your signature like spare wire

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
CptDav: Kinda messed up ur gift, Sorry :(
highlander: Sent u a spare wire.
*lexus: I saw u in my waiting list and removed you from there, When I tried adding u again, it said promo code invalid, need some help regarding this. Was going to send travel guide.
Rangia: Sent u an Oscillating Beacon
Rainer: Sent a Fuel hose, unfortunately I didnt have the others.
SomeRandomUser: Sent u Aerosol, Pls return the favor. Thanks
Christiaan73: Sent u a server rack.
weidty6: Lol, sorry I keep fking up with ur name, really really sorry, Been searching for a weidty, when ur game name is idol, FML. Dont have any of the 2 items you need in ur sig, is there anything else u want ?
Link, to change your friend code: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?account/preferences
ctedb54: Sent u a smoke detector.
ItsRalphy: Sent u a Calculator
yorkshireskippy: Im not sure what im doing wrong here, tried adding u but it said promo code was wrong, then I checked my waiting and neighbours list and still didnt find u there. Help will be appreciated.
Dean: Add me up pls
erees: I went by ur sig and sent u a Landing lamp.
GiftXchange: Sent you the filled candies

I can still send 7 gifts, If u guys need anything just tag me with @ symbol, Will be glad to help u, if possible.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmhvrq8
Username
Rangia
weidty6 .. You can't change your friend code in game. I understand what Allister is talking about now, if anything you can maybe get your forums name changed, if it annoys you.
I can't help with the french, nor really do I know any places with pictures + names. I would think though this forums has plenty of French speaking members that could help. You might want to ask in a general area like City Chat.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
Allister : a smoke detector for my duty free thank you
Rangia : Will see what I can do, in fact I think that I have to do the list in french then do the translation because can't remember when I change Windows between game and forum.... No no I am not blond haired ;)

Allister Fuel Hose is ok Thanks ,Fuel Supply comes Tomorrow.
weidty6 Cognac is great. Thanks

Thanks to all for the gifts and return.

I need: Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Duty free Items
Rainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom