Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wy0vann
Any tips on how to get a piece of wood for the quest? I've got 15 copper, more velvet than a velvet shop - but have failed miserably on getting wood! All the rest of the quest is completed!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
Thanks and gifts returned, list updated.
highlander, no problems here.
ItsRalphy, calculator sent.
CptDav, just because an item appears in your warehouse it does not mean you can gift it. Gifts and items in your warehouse are different entities.
@Giftexchange, well done, I gave up trying the Halloween quest, my Halloween shop and pumpkin patch gave me nothing.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Just a heads up. looks like my game must have reset. I got the progress back but my gifting items are significantly different. I will update my sig in the next day or so until then I will send what I see on the signatures

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
highlander : The reset issue is pretty common. I was just going through the reviews in the store and everyone who complained, just complained abt the Reset and Time traveller issue. Hopefully GI does something abt this error..
ItsRalphy : Sent you a calc..
erees : Sounds cool. Ill try and do something abt it.. Might do it after 20th though. Got exams coming up.
yorkshireskippy : I also haven't got anything from my own shops, but on the other side, travelling to the neighbours did give me a lot of fortune. Kinda late now. But you could try that.
Dean : Just don't give up. Try to find neighbours who have 3-4 halloween or cemetery available. Kinda gives an adv over those with a single shop. Good luck.

PS: Done with sending my gifts for today. Sorry for not reading everyones sig, badly need the aerosol :(

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
Hello I Am looking for a lot of stuf like stamp, map, chair, or things for the hotel... Please tell me if hou van help me and what you need ?
My name id weidty6, level 22
Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
@weitdy6, sent you invite. Hope you accept. If you can post lists of what you need and can gift it will be very helpful. Would be happy to help.
Christiaan73, we are already neighbors. I don't have anything on your needs list right now but keep it updated and I will help out when I can.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
ctedb54 : thanks ! I don't know all the items name in English, I will try to do the translation soon. For the moment I would like to have a city hall level 4 and I need : 2 stamps, 1 map, and 1 city moke up

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (1).png
    Capture d’écran (1).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 121
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmk3k5x
Username
Chris73
@weitdy6, sent you invite. Hope you accept. If you can post lists of what you need and can gift it will be very helpful. Would be happy to help.
Christiaan73, we are already neighbors. I don't have anything on your needs list right now but keep it updated and I will help out when I can.
Oke thanks a lot, is the laser cutter needed for the cosmic fuel station? Then I need just one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom