Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Allister I did not receive anything from you. You might try to enter my friend code "wutixgi". With all the invites you got at the same time this might have gotten overlooked. You are on my "awaiting reply" list. No big deal it happens all the time.

Secondly you are right about wasting gifts. Be very careful about listing or sending gifts. A Spare Wire is very different from a Wire. A Video Board is not a Video Wall. There are various Consoles and Transmitters and Fuels.

*lexus I can not see you on my neighbor list.
I'll see you on the waiting list. That way I can send you no gift.
ctedb54 Shredder comes.

I need: Aerosol, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Flight Catering, Duty free Items( Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Make up, Filled Candies ).

Cheers Rainer

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
After 4-5 days of barren searches - finally the luck was on my side and I hunted down my 3rd small cemetery,
so I decided to finish the quest. Everybody else finishing the quest - have a good luck!
I no longer need/can gift/return Aerosols, instead I badly need heart-shaped Filled Candies, rest of things from my needs list would be greatly appreciated as well.
I tend to return things mentioned next to your gameName or in your needs list, and always thank you for your gifts. :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Really could use some aerosol,
Got Soul Net x 3 to spend, but kinda useless without aerosol.
Thanks for the help :)

PS: Mission Status 32/60, Black Wraith. Other 2 are parts are complete

erees: Is it possible to get a copy of the excel sheet made by the members, its going to take a really long time to make a new one. If someone who has already done it, could possibly send it to me, would be awesome. I could update the list daily, then myself.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Really could use some aerosol,
Got Soul Net x 3 to spend, but kinda useless without aerosol.
Thanks for the help :)

I just added you per your invite. I'm all gifted out today, but can send you some tomorrow. I have 3 that, as far as I can tell, I won't need, since I'm not doing the halloween thing.

Only problem is, I clicked on your gift button just out of curiosity (as I said, I'm all gifted out today, but was just playing) and aerosol was not any of the choices, even though I have 3 in my warehouse. Any idea what is causing them to not show up as an option? And is there a way I can send one to you (or all 3 if possible) by some other method other than the 20 free daily gifts? I'm a newbie at gifting, so don't know anything.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
CptDav , did you accept my invite? You are not on my waiting or neighbor lists. Now your code wont work for me. If I am on your list, delete me and then you have to send invite to me. Hopefully it works. Also on gifting, you can only gift from your gift list. Doesn't matter what you have in your warehouse. Thanks

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I just added you per your invite. I'm all gifted out today, but can send you some tomorrow. I have 3 that, as far as I can tell, I won't need, since I'm not doing the halloween thing.

Only problem is, I clicked on your gift button just out of curiosity (as I said, I'm all gifted out today, but was just playing) and aerosol was not any of the choices, even though I have 3 in my warehouse. Any idea what is causing them to not show up as an option? And is there a way I can send one to you (or all 3 if possible) by some other method other than the 20 free daily gifts? I'm a newbie at gifting, so don't know anything.

if you are playing the game what is the Halloween gift you can send ? some people can send aerosols, others leytan jars. As you joined the forum late you may not be able to complete the quest as most people have completed the quest.

Once a quest is completed, you lose the ability to send quest gifts.

If you have some time, please develop a signature so we know what you can gift and what you need.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
erees: Is it possible to get a copy of the excel sheet made by the members, its going to take a really long time to make a new one. If someone who has already done it, could possibly send it to me, would be awesome. I could update the list daily, then myself.

Allister mine is so out of date it's useless. But to get an idea go back to the top of the page and hit "FORUMS" and do a search for "spreadsheet". You'll get a bunch of hits.
Mine was just a simple EXCEL grid with about 7 columns and 30 rows for the number of neighbors I had at the time. The columns had GAME NAME, GIFTS NEEDED, GIFTS AVAILABLE, RESIDENTAL, COMMERCIAL, etc. The "residential" and "commercial" columns listed properties of note. For example if they had 5 or 6 research labs or a couple of unique properties others may not had to collect special items from without having to visit every single one every time.
As you can see you can get as elaborate or simple as your playing time per day or anal retentiveness allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom