Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends,
I have more or less finished my Halloween collection, just 2 items of the seal missing.
Still, it will be taff to get those...

Thank you very much dear friends for your highly appreciated contributions.

By the way, I have 2 Halloweenshops and a Pumpkinfield in my city.
If this may be of your interest right now, help yourself.

Eventhough it is not yet completed, I have started a
***Green Misson***.
23 hours to go..... Feel free to join!!

Uschu

I need:
3x Parking Meter, 3x Beverage cooler, 4x Wall Speaker

I can send:
Passengers5, Fuel3, Catalyst, Shampoo, Goal, ATM, Pearl Earring, Paint, Tour review, Generator, Landing lamp, Beamer, Rope block, Fuel20, Transmitter, Robot tester, Anti-Theft gate, Filled chocolate, Fuel supply, Aircraft tire, Whiteboard, Fuel aditives, Isolation, Optical system, additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Passenger seat, Flight catering, Defroster, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Masterplan, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Arc metal detector, Deicer, Controller, Headset

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
ItsRalphy - Yes, I tried gifting you after I got you on my neighborhood. I've deleted you on this end again. Tried putting in your code but get the same invalid message. Guess we're just not meant to be neighbors according to G! :banghead:

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
highlander - LOL... Good to see another hockey fan here. Yes, we got Coburn back on defense last night but lost Luke Schenn to a likely separated shoulder and our best defensive prospect in the minors tore his ACL so it was not such a good tradeoff :(

Are you an Avs fan or fan of some other team? You have to be a pretty good NHL fan to know who Braydon Coburn is :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Phlflyer1 Not a fan of the Avs but I will give you a hint with respect to the team I am a fan of. I don't know how in the world a Ghost could tear up his ACL and it sure is a bit worse than the broken ankle suffered by Valeri Kharlamov at the hands of a Diabetic from Flin Flon Canada. :D

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
highlander - Wow, too much Flyers knowledge to be a fan of any other team but the Flyers... Small world :)

One good thing about Ghosts injury is that it seems like torn ACLs are a common injury any more but I hate that it will set his development back for a while. I was really looking forward to another potential call up towards the end of the season and possibly making the club out of training camp next year. Maybe he will still do the later... we'll see.

Hello friends, I'm back from vacation.
Thank you for the sent gifts.
I need: Aerosol, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Flight Catering, Duty free Items( Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Make up, Filled Candies ).

Cheers Rainer

Yeah - completed the Halloween Quest. Got "Silent Hill" as a reward which is a derelict church and graveyard. Don't especially like it as it spoils the look of the city, but it comes with a 50 population boost, which I could really use. Don't send me any more quest items, unless you want them back. If you send an aerosol, I will return it as I will assume you are collecting them still. Back to normal quests now. Sent out todays gifts some time ago as I wasn't able to last night, which will have reset my gifting window, so not sure what time tomorrow's will go!

Cheers

ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wq0txty
Username
*Lexus
Rainer hello we have not met. I'm Lexus and new here.
I have already sent out gifts tonight but would you be able to send me a couple City Model in exchange for Aerosols tomorrow?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Hey guys. Nice to find some Win8-specific players. I'm relatively new, but very active, level 23'ish. Most interested in refining my space program & higher level Duty Free contracts. I'm not yet real proficient at determining who needs what when gifting, but getting there. At least I do use my 20 gifting slots each day to help others.

If you need another daily active Win8 neighbour, feel free to add me. CptDav -- wvhmp2u

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
@ItsRalphy : Sent you a flight catering item, Thanks for sending me the server rack, completed my mission control centre 1.
highlander: Sent you Oscillating beacon, wasn't sure if chocolate candies are the same as filled candies, Sorry. Will send u that tomorrow, if its the same.
erees: Sent you a landing lamp, I did see your name, I saw you needed a prop hose, wasnt sure if it was similar to fuel hose, so i saw your sig and thought would be better sending u a landing lamp rather than wasting the gift on an item u didnt want.
Will edit post as I keep reading the requests

Cheers Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom