Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - sent out tonights gifts, thanks again to all

yorkshireskippy - if you use the soulnet bonus, you get wraiths appearing and can use the aerosols on them - you need to use 60 in all so good luck! I wait until I have finished visiting then use the sulnet bonus and attack wriaths until all aerosols used, and get 6 or 7 a night.

ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Welcome Allister,

basically post what you need and add friends as you see in the sigs. If you need specific things, you can contact directly. Good group here.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Thanks for the invite, added all of you, Unfortunately I can't send any more gifts today or visit anyones land today.
I usually tend to resend the gift, maybe i got to stop that. Might send unnecessary gifts to someone.
Thanks for the help guys, you people are really the fun loving community, what the captain msged me when I joined here.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
="Allister, post: 86131, member: 5156"
I usually tend to resend the gift, maybe i got to stop that. Might send unnecessary gifts to someone.

Welcome Allister!
We lose people from time to time and appreciate a new face.
You are right! This is a friendly community. You will find that many are willing to help and accept help. My invite sent. Take care when you accept that you also take time to enter their code on your friend list. It is usually found somewhere on their profile or signature, (sig). Mine is wutixgi.

Now having said that now on to sending gifts. You are right about stopping resending gifts. When you don't know what a person wants it might work only 25% of the time and even then we have found that if you don't already have that gift on your lineup then what is sent back is something totally different and unintended.

Additionally to some on this board, mindlessly resending the same item back without knowing (or caring) what they need shows a rather laziness on your part. Kind of like opening a present from someone and then rewrapping it and sending it back to them. You will find that there are some here that take the time sit down and make a spreadsheet of everyone and what they need and when and what they sent and they in turn sent back. That is (in my opinion) not really that necessary. It can become unwieldy after a while because of the constant changing nature of things, however it is greatly appreciated by those on the other end it you have that kind of time and inclination.

That's the beauty of boards like this one! Members update their needs daily by changing their sig or their Profile Name for example my name erees shows as "erees Stapler" showing you what I need currently. I go by the lists some post with what they need and how many. Enough with gift etiquette.

Happy Flying!

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
ItsRalphy - It has been a while since I've dropped by this board but when I was here a couple of months back we had a hard time getting on each others neighborhood list. Another wonderful G! bug.

For some reason, you recently popped up on my list of friend requests and I accepted so you are now on my neighborhood. Am I still on yours? Probably not but I thought I would check as maybe we could start gifting each other if we are both finally on each others neighborhood list.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmhvrq8
Username
Rangia
Thanks for all the gifts. I still need 12 Aerosols.

The weekend is quite busy for me, hopefully Monday I will be on top of what everyone needs by then. Tomorrow I will send out gifts but please excuse me if they are not the highest on your needs list.

Hi - sent out tonights gifts to everyone. troutsrus - my apologies, I was scrolling to choose a gift when it suddenly said gift sent, so I have no idea what it was and can only hope it was useful!

Quest going well - I only have the great seal to complete now, one item left, and I have 4 Halloween shops if you want to visit - never drop for me, but might for visitors!

ItsRalphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom