Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There is a new quest in the updated AC for Windows. It's Cinemania (which was served up to iOS and Android AC players last year). Build a Hotel is easy. Collect 50 films from guest planes is time-consuming but easy. The third section, however, is very difficult; It's almost impossible to collect Bow-Ties from VIP Lounges and Retro Movie Theaters because ... wait for it ... the buildings are not available in the Commerce Store. At least not in mine. Perhaps GI gave us another incomplete update.
troutsrus -- I sent you a neighbor invitation.
Cheers,
Tom
July 3, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 29 (Friend code: wi331el)
Needs: Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Additional Radar, Spare Wire
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer (at higher levels can gift: TV Panels)

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wf20i5g
Username
Basil
troutsrus I have added you also

I used to have the same problem with the Cinemania quest on both my smartphone as Windows 8. Now, all of the sudden, the quest has disappeared on both devices. Did the same happen to you guys?
I have a feeling everything isn't going as planned at GI :)

Cheers,

Basil

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wbdr9gw
Username
troutsrus

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I used to have the same problem with the Cinemania quest on both my smartphone as Windows 8. Now, all of the sudden, the quest has disappeared on both devices. Did the same happen to you guys?
I have a feeling everything isn't going as planned at GI :)
Cheers,
Basil

cz1070,
Yes, the quest went away this morning. This game has always been buggy.
Cheers,
Tom
July 4, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Needs: Archive Box, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Additional Radar, Spare Wire
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer (at higher levels can gift: TV Panels)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi troutsrus, welcome to the neighbourhood. Sent gifts as best I can or Fuel to troutsrus, @Rainer, @Tom, @uschu, @Mjensen, @cz1070, @Dean, @Cosmic Blue and @peeyam, thanks as always for the gifts you have sent me.
Cheers
ItsRalphy

ItsRalphy,
I just noticed that you may have misidentified me. My first name is Tom but my Forum Name is greensmith. Tom is someone else. Use greensmith if you mean me.
Cheers,
Tom
July 4, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Needs: Archive Box, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Additional Radar, Spare Wire

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wy0vann
greensmith , Cosmic Blue, @basil, Rainer you have had some fuel (20 units)

troutsrus I've just added you - so watch out for my friend request (I am -PezPort- )

uschu - hopefully you will have deleted me and I can try re-adding you - when I use your code of wrq06fx it says not valid and you aren't in my list :(

peeyam - I've added you too - but it says your code is invalid - am in in your friends list - if so, delete me so I can add you again?

Mjensen it is waiting for you to accept me (I am -PezPort- )

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sent requested gifts when possible and Fuel (20) when I did not have the item on my gift list.
Cheers,
Tom
July 5, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Needs: 1 Archive Box, Landing Lamps, Fuel Additive, Additional Radar, Spare Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom