Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need:

Always need- Fuel, Duty free Items, Oscillating Beacon
flight catering - packaging machine, cooling chamber

Xmas needs Lanterns, Icicle, snowballs.

xmas gifts can send: old lantern, red paint

Can gift: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel (3), Fuel Additive, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Cutter, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Passengers (3)&(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Power Source, Radar, Single-Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder, Laptop, Grinding Machine, Walkie-Talkie.
Thank You all in Advance.

Hi folks - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just sent out todays gifts. My game has reset again - the old fault where is suddenly opens at level 1 as a new game again! - so the list if items I can gift has refreshed, and I will need to update my signature - will let you know when done. Also it keeps closing mid game and loses the last few minutes activity - including any gifts I haven't accepted. I think my laptop (one of those new ones that is a laptop/tablet convertible) doesn't have enough RAM memory for in game play as whenever anything is happening in the background such as anti virus checks, the games suffer! With there being little after level 40, and the fact windows players cannot earn any airport cash/greenies I think the bugs have got the better of me. I am going to carry on playing until the end of the year, finish the Xmas quest, and then either stop or just play weekly.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Thanks for all the gifts. Sent gifts out.
@kimaroo1981 , sent you invite. Hope you accept.
Hey All, enter code "Winter2014" and "AirportCityRocks" in your friend code area. Nice bonuses!!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
@Yar (Cosmic Blue), thanks for the answer. Ray ended up helping me out the rest of the way, so I had a successful launch. :)

Side note. I am upgrading my Repair Center, which takes about a day, and all 4 of my of planes and sleigh are now in need of repairs. I even built another hanger and plane and it got damaged. It looks like all my playing is over until the Repair Center upgrade is complete. This appears to be a HORRIBLE design flaw that you can't use a building while it is upgrading. I can't even purchase a 2nd Repair Center.

:( * the infinity symbol 00

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
@Yar

The design flaw is not that I can only build/have one. It is that I can't repair planes while it is being upgraded. I have the same problem with the Fuel Station and the Duty Free Shop (I haven't been able to use the Duty Free Shop in months). I understand the limitation, just depressing when you are at a stand still and the game is basically unplayable if you can't fly planes. Isn't that the entire concept of the game is to launch planes and then "bring them back"?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
@Flurb it is not the most ideal option but you should be able to sell off planes and buy new ones to be able to fly that is the reason alot of my buildings aren't updated yet waiting till I have the stuff to finish them

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
"AirportCityRocks" was given by forum member Free2Play, should read thread he posted about upcoming year at Airport City 2015( link to thread at top of page).
"Winter2014" found at windows store. Was checking for update and code was there. Think it may only work for windows.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!!

@yenta613: ( Old Lantern ) Sent Icicle
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( Laser Cutter ) Sent oscillating beacon
@GiftXchange: ( Snowball ) Sent Fuel 20
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Snowball ) Sent spare wire
@Allister - $Ally$: ( All-Inclusive Bracelet ) Sent spare wire
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( Fuel20 ) Sent oscillating beacon
@kaciepup: ( Icicle ) Sent fuel supply
@highlander: ( Fuel 20 ) Sent Fuel 20

@CptDav: ( ) Sent Fuel 20
@Rainer: ( ) Sent Fuel Hose [[ I haven't received a gift in a few days, are you still getting my gifts? ]]
@weidty6 - idol: ( ) - Sent spare wire
@Dean - PezPt - ( ) Sent Flight Catering
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent spare wire

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello friends!
Happy new year to everyone!
I'm going offline for 2 weeks - vacation.
Won't be able to rely for your gifts.
Will come back in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom