Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Hi, I am a daily player - will be level 12 tomorrow
Need: All items for hotel (DND sign x4, Bath towel x4, Disposable shampoo x2, all-inclusive bracelet x4)

Can gift: fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, powerful radio transmitter, laser level, POS terminal, cognac

Thanks in advance!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Sent gifts per requests or threads. Thanks for all the gifts. Simon - sending you invite. Welcome. Anyone else having issues with gifting? Like double gifts? Getting gift message that resets game? Just wondering. Thanks again.
chris

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wlsrhn3
Username
Soetta
thank you so much for all of you freinds for the gift, especially for you ralphy and reiner you always send me daily :) i gift it back
anyway welcome to another new member, this forum getting bigger and bigger, i'd add all of you
Okay I will try to send you a few items that I could possibly help,
sorry, I do not play online too often because of the demands of my job
anyway now i need :
album 2X - for travel agency
stepler 1X - for the town hall
and if could please send me buch of passenger :) i've lot of fuel :)
and now i can only send :
passenger(5), Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, brachelet, video board, impriter, skin care product, paint, generator, travel guide, landing lamp, dispatcher console, fuel(20), sanbag, powerfull radio transmitter, glass display, candies, fuel suply, aircraft tires, video wall, calculator, fuel additive, insulation.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Simon-win8,
Accepted your invitation and sent All-Inclusive Bracelet. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Cheers,
Tom
July 24, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 31 (Friend Code: wi331el)
Needs: Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Additional Radar
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer (at higher levels can gift: TV Panels)

Hi Simon-win8, great to have you in the neighbourhood. I have sent an invite, and can send all inclusive bracelets.

ctedb54 - I have a lot of trouble with the game just closing - often when a gift is coming through, and nearly always when a gift message comes in. Really annoying as if there are any uncollected gifts, or gifts where people have visited, they are not there when I go back in. I can't work out whether they are gone for good, or if they catch up later hence the occasional double-gifting? I have got into the habit of closing the game after I have collected gifts or a flight has dropped something I have been waiting for as that seems to back up the game and saves them.

Cheers ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wf20i5g
Username
Basil
Hi guys,

thanks for the gifts, I sent a few your way as well.

Is there anyone who can gift a guestbook? I had it and some bug in the game made it disappear again (did keep the functionality of the Terminal, though ... go figure.)

Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
iPhone:w13irt0, Win8:w5kgwsb
Username
iPhone:lovag , Windows:officer
Hi everybody.

I have used my Hearts.. sorry if I not visited somebody from here. Still have possibility to send out a few gifts (11) - if you need something, and we are already friends, and I did not sent you today anything, PM me.

Here is today's gift list:
ctedb54 spare wire, ItsRalphy Oscillating Beacon, Rainer F Catering, Rob228 F Catering, Gregory Roeting GRDT-Win Projector GRLT-Win Powerful R Transmitter

Please see my wish list on my signature. Thanks all 4 da gifts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Basil- I can gift a guestbook if you add me. I requested the add so go ahead and add me and i'll send it to you! Everyone else, please feel free to add me and if you send something from my needs I will be sure to send something to you that you need if i have it! Thanks guys!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wfag9a9 & wse5x4h
Username
GRDT-WIN & GRLT-WIN
Thanks to all for sending me gifts, updated my signature.

Most urgently needed per account:
GRDT-WIN (wse5x4h): 1x Flight Helmet, 2x Textbook, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter
GRLT-WIN (wfag9a9): 1x Bath Towel, 1x Album, 1x Flight Goggles, 2x Stapler, 1x Calculator, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
A big thank you to all my new friends for their kindness. Thanks to our joined efforts, I now have all bracelets! You gave me hope that my hotel will not be a waste of 2x2 space for weeks to come...
Rainer - I sent cognac. Please send a 2-3 copy machines
Would appreciate Did signs and towels for the hotel

Thanks again!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
KittyPatrol, sent you invite. Can help with some of your items. Welcome.
Tom, sent u gift but not sure what, mouse too fast. Hope you can use whatever it was.
Sent rest gifts based on requests or what is listed on forum,
Thanks to all for gifts!
chris

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
w9aluoe Please add me. I tried to redeem some friend codes but none of them did work. Can anybody help me ?

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Hi!

Thanks for the gifts! Two buildings finished. Updated my signature. Later I will be able to send out gifts for today.. update your wish list. Feel free to PM me!

Here is my updated available gifts (I am lvl 21 now! :D ). I can send you any of these:
Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Optical System, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Just bought my first Delta :)
But now I am broke... need to get Coins.
Now looking for Duty Free items... thx in advance!

Sent gifts 2 ItsRalphy ctedb54 Rainer Rob228 Gregory Roeting (both accounts)
Anybody else in my neighbor list from here? Sorry, if I missed you - pls PM me ASAP, and I will surely include you in my daily to-be-gifted list. Or just send me a gift, I always return favors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom