Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Will a factory reset on tablet cause problems with AC?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I am having a problem with my tablet not running correctly. I am thinking about completing a factory reset on my tablet. Will this wipe out my game progress so I will have to start over from level one? I am on level 25 with 28 stars, so I would prefer not to go that route. I have written GI and asked them about this, but they have not responded to me yet.

I should only have to re-install AC and have it load up my same account. Will it create an entirely new one? If the game is stored on the device instead of their servers, how can I back it up so that I don't lose my game progress.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
most likely your game will be reset also.AFAIK the only way to keep your game is root your tablet, do backup and then restore you game. the GI was not very helpful in previous cases described on this forum.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
Thanks. I didn't find out much from GI support. They answered me as if I had already done this and was already assigned a new friend code. Apparently they can fix it though because she told me to send the new and old friend code and they could fix the problem.

Top Bottom