Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why at level 50 does the Blue Cap Score stop counting?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
Hey, I'm bummed that one the Windows PC game that the Blue Caps stop counting/tallying once I reached level 50. Is this part of the game or is this a know bug?

I'd like to watch my score continue to rise.

Thanks for the game. Just a couple of questions.

Have a great day,

Capt. Bama

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
It's part of the game with the last update-it stops counting when you hit Level 50 and everyone at level 50's at 560,000 XP. If they let us level up with future updates, it seems like we'll have to start gaining XPs from the point of the update to get through each level (at least that's how it is for other platforms, to get to Level 55, with their new updates.)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
It's part of the game with the last update-it stops counting when you hit Level 50 and everyone at level 50's at 560,000 XP. If they let us level up with future updates, it seems like we'll have to start gaining XPs from the point of the update to get through each level (at least that's how it is for other platforms, to get to Level 55, with their new updates.)

Thanks @WAMike for the update. I was worried that something was up with my game.

Top Bottom