Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Which planes should I hold?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Hi,

I have 6 hangars (level 4 is the higher), which planes should I hold?
I've finished all 3 stars for the Turboprop plan, and for the jet I'm missing 64 flights to LA, 22 to London, 23 to Singapore and 82 to Sydney. I just started with the Delta.
Still doesn't have Flight Catering Facility (will have soon).

10X for the help

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
in regards of future missions it is financially best to keep at least 1 each from Turboprop (or Jet if you like) upwards. There will always be missions where you need them. you can also sell the smaller ones and then re-buy them once you need them, but you take a 90% monetary penalty on each plane...

Wow, that sounded really as if i know what I'm talking about. Impressed myself...

Device
  1. Android
I currently have 2 turboprop, 3 delta, and 2 powerful deltas and 3 level 1 hangars, 1 level 2 hangar, 1 level 3 hanger, 1 level 4 hangar and 1 level 5. Til recently I had 3 jets and 2 deltas and 1 powerful delta, but as missions change I had to go back to 2 Turboprop. Really hated selling my jets the return was less than a third of the price, but alas the game must go on. HA!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I always sell my a few jumbo's and buy the planes i need for the new flights. And when im done with that...Sell it, and get my jumbo's back!

But i almost have all of the stars... I need new flights :-(

Top Bottom