Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Where have the PEB's gone?

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I've learned from this forum that the best way to get launch ready kits is to visit planetariums. I've been doing that and it works great! However, I can't seem to land a PEB. I just opened 60 kits and didn't get a single one! :mad::rage::bawling::cry: Duke has been out of stock for the last 3 visits so I haven't been able to get them from him either. Any tricks to getting these nice bolts of energy without having to pay 9 greenies at the store?

Is this just a random fluke or are others having the same issue.

I've learned from this forum that the best way to get launch ready kits is to visit planetariums. I've been doing that and it works great! However, I can't seem to land a PEB. I just opened 60 kits and didn't get a single one! :mad::rage::bawling::cry: Duke has been out of stock for the last 3 visits so I haven't been able to get them from him either. Any tricks to getting these nice bolts of energy without having to pay 9 greenies at the store?

Is this just a random fluke or are others having the same issue.
Supposedly we are getting another large update this month, and the out of stock Duke error is supposed to be fixed then. (but we will probably have a multitude of new problems.) Until then, I guess hurry up and wait! I have times when I will open 50-60 kits with no PEBs, then next time I will get 3 or 4 in a row. It has been suggested to open 10 kits, if no PEBs, wait and try again later. I think this whole thing gives the concept of "random" a whole new meaning. :p:p:p

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
PEBs are normally about 5% drop rate. There are a couple of threads on the subject with graphs and pie charts.
One of the Sky Gods, I can't remember which one recommends opening a max of 10 chests in a go, or the first PEB and then stop and wait a few hours.

Top Bottom