Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where did TDV go?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
I know this has probably been discussed on this board but i guess i missed all of this. Did he get itred of the B.S. from GI?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I think his games kept getting banned and he gave up? His last post (i think) in the other forum was from july 2013. I don't have an account there so i can't view his profile. In his signature there, he put some info about the version of his games that are abandoned.

Dunno if he left this forum because he thought there are gi spies here? Tdv is a great neighbour and was one of the most active members here...

I think his games kept getting banned and he gave up? His last post (i think) in the other forum was from july 2013. I don't have an account there so i can't view his profile. In his signature there, he put some info about the version of his games that are abandoned.

Dunno if he left this forum because he thought there are gi spies here? Tdv is a great neighbour and was one of the most active members here...

tdv was active on the other forum before he also joined airportcitygame.com forum. He was one of the most helpful neighbours ever and I learnt a few things from him.

As I am also a member of the other forum (albeit not an active one), I checked the forum to see his last posts.

Turns out after GI shut down his accounts' ability to gift in July, he made just a few posts in Aug & Sep and a final post on Nov22, 2013. After that nothing.... I wonder what he is doing now?

At that point of the last update, he already has 276 stars!

Top Bottom