Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

When is it TOMORROW?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
Sorry if this is a dump question, but when does it become tomorrow in the game? Clearly, it is not running on Pacific Daylight Time in the U.S. but rather seems to be far away from me. What time zone does the game use? Thanks!

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Actually, I have found lately that the daily roll-over has been occurring at various times. I have two games running on Windows. Yesterday, one game rolled at 6:00pm CDT the other at 7:00pm CDT. Today one of the games (the one that was 7:00 yesterday) rolled over at 4:00pm CDT. The other game has not yet rolled. (this post is at 4:15pm CDT)
That seems to be a windows phenomenon as i have it from time to time, on android and ios it never fluctuates.

Separarely events do not finish at the end of the game day, they finish a few hours early (but on checking the competition rankings timer does run to end of day)

Last edited:
Actually, I have found lately that the daily roll-over has been occurring at various times. I have two games running on Windows. Yesterday, one game rolled at 6:00pm CDT the other at 7:00pm CDT. Today one of the games (the one that was 7:00 yesterday) rolled over at 4:00pm CDT. The other game has not yet rolled. (this post is at 4:15pm CDT)
And that's when UTC time?
All my games reset at UTC time, since "ever"

Top Bottom