Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS What's the point?

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Free2Play I'm so fed up with this update that I'm on the verge of giving up on the game altogether. I'm a daily player who spends a good chunk of money on greenies every month and I can't even use them for anything meaningful at this point. I can't visit neighbors (even ones who already updated), so I have no resources for launches. In the meantime, everyone's games are so messed up that people are hardly even doing launches anymore. The #1 spot on lunar launches this week only has 33 launches! I used to do that many in less than a day! The game runs slower than ever, drop rates have diminished significantly, I can't visit neighbors, and gifts don't even go through. What's the point in bothering to play anymore? If the game continues like this, you are going to lose a huge number of loyal, money-spending players. So many unnecessary changes have made the game confusing and frustrating. I don't mean to be so harsh--I know you've worked hard on this, but I just don't understand why you had to change and fix things that weren't broken to begin with. I wish I never would have updated the app.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
What is odd, is they said they did extensive testing. While I do work in software and do testing and quality checks I do knw it is hard to catch all bugs, but this?!? I've had three updates on Android and other than the new bugs are the super giant boxes that take the entire screen and giant icons on the sides of the screen. Oh, and the warehouse item and active flights no longer in order by alphabet or time.

Top Bottom