Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Whats in your CD player?

haha depends what you like prankster, if you like dirty south then you will like some electro i listen to

here are some of the tracks that i have put in my 3 electro mixes ive done

Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk (Laidback Luke Remix)

Afrojack, Dmitri Vegas, Like Mike & Nervo - The Way We See the World (Tomorrowland Anthem 2011)

Chuckie Ft Gregor Salto - What Happens In Vegas (Club Mix)

Afrojack - Doing It Right

Skylar Grey - Dancing Without You (R3hab Remix)

Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica (Extended Mix)

R3hab & Swanky Tunes Ft Max C - Sending My Love

The Boomzers - Rowentah (Far too Loud Remix)

Feed Me - Grand Theft Ecstasy

Kungfu Grip - Bamboozified (Original Mix)

Digitalchord - Galaxy Mask

Maddox - Expand (Schroff Remix)

Felguk - Blow Out

Felix Cartel - The Joker

Loops of Fury - I Need

Wolfgang Gartner - Menage et Trois

Cyrez D - Mokba
Avicii - Levels
Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Cazette meets Ash Vocal Mix)
Wynter Gordon - Til Death (R3hab Remix)
Steve Angello - KNAS (Original Mix)
Sidney Samson - Tomahawk
Sander van Doorn - Koko (Original_Mix)
Afrojack - Lionheart
Afrojack & R3hab - Prutataaa
Florence And The Machine - You've Got The Love (Mark Knight Remix)
Dirtyloud - Disco Recordz (Alex Mind Remix)
Kungfu Grip - Bass Down Low (DJ Exodus & Leewise Remix)
DJ Scotty Boy Vs. DJ Red - Go Fuck Yourself (Original Mix)
Tune Brothers & MC Flipside - Jack Beat (Hatiras Remix)
Sound Of Stereo - Evil Panda (Original Mix)
Mustard Pimp - ZHM (Dada Life Remix)
Plump Djs - Light fantastic (Original mix)
Feed Me - The Spell

Chuckie - Together
Dada Life - Happy Violence (Swanky Tunes Remix)
Chuckie - Who Is Ready to Jump (Dada Life Remix)
Markus Schossow - Las Vegas
Laidback Luke & Sander Van Doorn - Who's Wearing the Cap
Dada Life - Kick Out This Epic MF
Bassjackers - Mush Mush
Tiesto & Steve Aoki - Tornado
Stuka ft Sirreal - Stripper
Mord Fustang - We Are Now Connected
DJ Red & Revolvr - Lost My Adderall
Wolfgang Gartner - The Way It Was
Porter Robinson - The Wildcat
Spencer & Hill - GoGo Girl (Dirtyloud Remix)
Produkkt - Ciampino Airforce (Cyberpunkers Remix)
Wolfgang Gartner - The Champ
Jump Jump Dance Dance - City on Fire (LA Riots Remix)
Miles Dyson - Trackster

Yes,heard 40% of these songs..thx fr sharing..
Im nt particularly into dirty south or specifically house,i like electro house,progressive,etc etc...im into trance,especially psychedelic trance..Tiesto,AVB,Eddie Haliwell,tons of more producers..

oh right cool, beatport is a good mp3 website if you want to check new releases of various styles

i used to really like tiesto back in the day when he played good trance. seen avb and halliwell in ibiza last yr. prefer my harder music these days but still like my trance and electro house

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I must be getting too old cause I haven't heard of any of those bands/songs on your list Twisted!

Listening to Elbow today. Sure hope they come back to the states!!!

david guetta is a disgrace to dance music imo, used to make some decent tracks, but went way to commercial and he cant dj for shit,lol

tbh i would expect many people to recognise them tracks as it all depends what kind of music you listen to or no about

the tracks ive posted are soft for me, you want to check out some of the hard stuff i listen to, it would scare you,haha

david guetta is a disgrace to dance music imo, used to make some decent tracks, but went way to commercial and he cant dj for shit,lol

tbh i would expect many people to recognise them tracks as it all depends what kind of music you listen to or no about

the tracks ive posted are soft for me, you want to check out some of the hard stuff i listen to, it would scare you,haha
I'm not that fond of dance and trance music, because of my age certainly. But if you can give me the name of an old dance track which base is the sound of a F1 motor, it would be a great pleasure!

I'm not that fond of dance and trance music, because of my age certainly. But if you can give me the name of an old dance track which base is the sound of a F1 motor, it would be a great pleasure!

erm, im not to sure if i can think of track like that, lol as over the 12 yrs ive been into dance music its hard to recall how every track sounds,haha

Top Bottom