Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What would you like to see added to Airport City?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
4) adjust the costs in the game to be more achieveable vs rewards

I don't know if I agree with this. When I was new to the game, I found that it quickly got to a point where building upgrades were very expensive. That was about 9 months ago. But I worked at it. It took time and now, all my buildings are upgraded and I have nothing else to add without buying more land that I can only buy with greenies that I don't have. I have nothing to spend money on besides buying back big planes after I've sold them to buy small planes to complete missions and the occasional mini-task that tells me I need to build a 3100 coin building.

This is a game you play for the long haul, not instant gratification. Those who prefer instant gratification drop off when they get to the point where things start to become expensive and I'm fine with that. Let them go play Temple Run.

On the other hand, they could adjust the number of flights required for special missions (120 jumbo flights is too much).

That said, it would be really nice to put planes in storage rather than selling and buying them back. It won't even impact GI's greenie sales.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
120flights to much? :confused:
:)

Don't get me wrong. I think 120 flights to become expert in "regular" flight locations is fine. The problem is 120 for the special quests - it should be closer to 30-40. 10 flights for *, 15 flights for ** and 20 flights for ***. Then, if they switch the location to a regular destination after the quest they can move the requirements to 120.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
:)

Don't get me wrong. I think 120 flights to become expert in "regular" flight locations is fine. The problem is 120 for the special quests - it should be closer to 30-40. 10 flights for *, 15 flights for ** and 20 flights for ***. Then, if they switch the location to a regular destination after the quest they can move the requirements to 120.

Ah youre asking for a special system voor missions... Well you can forget that ;)
I'm in constant email contact with GI for multiple things, and when there is something to change in the system... Its like im talking to a wall!
But with the last update, they did something i asked... The extra days + new code.
For the rest they do small adjustments, but not the things they promised... Like the bank!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I don't know if I agree with this. When I was new to the game, I found that it quickly got to a point where building upgrades were very expensive. That was about 9 months ago. But I worked at it. It took time and now, all my buildings are upgraded and I have nothing else to add without buying more land that I can only buy with greenies that I don't have. I have nothing to spend money on besides buying back big planes after I've sold them to buy small planes to complete missions and the occasional mini-task that tells me I need to build a 3100 coin building.

This is a game you play for the long haul, not instant gratification. Those who prefer instant gratification drop off when they get to the point where things start to become expensive and I'm fine with that. Let them go play Temple Run.

On the other hand, they could adjust the number of flights required for special missions (120 jumbo flights is too much).

That said, it would be really nice to put planes in storage rather than selling and buying them back. It won't even impact GI's greenie sales.
Plane storage is a big possibiliy as you can already do this (and have been able to for some time) in the facebook version! Doesn't mean it will happen any time soon in mobile versions though...

Top Bottom