Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What will make you delete a neighbor?

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hey There ,

First of All " neighbor is away "

Then i Contact That person on Forum or some other resources where i added him / her.

if he does not reply me .after 14 days BOOM BOOM.ha ha ha ha ha

Second- Hijacker.
mostly (99.99 % ) i dont have them but if 00.01 % stays,BOOM BOOM Again.

third -
if he/she irriates me Saying I want #1 in red With 576 Point's. ( there is one neighbor of mine in android who always want #1 with 576 , if someone hijacks him then he will start abusing that other player )
in the end i BOOM BOOM That player.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Hey There ,

First of All " neighbor is away "

Then i Contact That person on Forum or some other resources where i added him / her.

if he does not reply me .after 14 days BOOM BOOM.ha ha ha ha ha

Second- Hijacker.
mostly (99.99 % ) i dont have them but if 00.01 % stays,BOOM BOOM Again.

third -
if he/she irriates me Saying I want #1 in red With 576 Point's. ( there is one neighbor of mine in android who always want #1 with 576 , if someone hijacks him then he will start abusing that other player )
in the end i BOOM BOOM That player.
Of the third .. I know Whom you are talking about. :D

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Usually i am checking the user's progress... If he is for long time on same level (on those days you can progress faster, if you have 12 neighbors with 5+ Planetariums... If some are stil on same level, i tried to contact them if they are forum members... If no response in some days, and if user is "Away", goodbye till next time...

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Usually i am checking the user's progress... If he is for long time on same level (on those days you can progress faster, if you have 12 neighbors with 5+ Planetariums... If some are stil on same level, i tried to contact them if they are forum members... If no response in some days, and if user is "Away", goodbye till next time...

Agree .

What if you delete All Player's With Level 55 Thinking They are Not Progressing anymore :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom