Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What useful buildings to add ?

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
If you have a chance to up your passenger capacity it would be great !We have some buildings they upyour paseengers capacity : Crop Circle ,Rocket Garden ( +1 itme by day) ,Alien Legacy ( +1 item by day ) ,Astronaut Academy ( +1 item by day),Space Travel (+1 item by day) , up by 20 passengers for each buildings you have .Total = 720 more passengers
And Luna Park ( +1 item by day ) + 100 passengers more for each
big total = 1320 more passengers capacity
Hello everyone! That I would need a restoration in my airport.I invite All Great Captains to come (code is aeowyyp ).Perhaps with eyes closed.It is a cosmic confusion!!!!No interests money from buildings altogether but passengers.We also need to bring in two amusement park.Lunapark.I open more or less every hour game.It takes a demolition squad....Thè a surveyor as Brodyaga (congratulations for Ecellente work )Thank you all for attention

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Not sure about it. Given that there are buildings of different size and production frequency, optimal layout could be determined by considering it as a single problem not separate ones..
There are only 2 sizes. While in general principle you're right, the amount of 3x3 buildings that can substitute for 2x2 buildings is minimal (Multi-Story Building being pretty much the only one) so the "2x2 or 3x3" question can be answered before considering layout.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Yes, that's true. That space can be used for one-cell items such as solar panels.

Not sure about it. Given that there are buildings of different size and production frequency, optimal layout could be determined by considering it as a single problem not separate ones.

Here is another fun analysis for 8 by 12 space for 2 by 2 buildings that require roads.
Let's say that the baseline layout is like this:
uc

18 buildings, 12 one cell elements and 12 road elements.
This layout can be converted to contain 19 buildings in several ways, for instance:
uc
or
uc

What happens is that we steel 4 one cell spaces and use them to add 19th building -> 19 buildings, 8 one cell elements and 12 roads. That's fine.
That's also possible to rearrange it again and add 20th building:
uc
or
uc

This is also fine since we again steel 4 one cell spaces to add 20th building -> 20 buildings, 4 one cell elements and still 12 roads))
The cool thing about last layout is that it is "6-buildings" symmetrical with respect to the center (plus two additional buildings). Six flight catering facilities, 6 Laundries, 6 sweets factories and, for instances, cosmic fuel station and fuel station can be arranged in a good looking layout.

So how do you manage 3x3 items? Or add them into your 2x2 grid?

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
@must_dash I do not have lots of 3x3 building and given my current progress and available land, the time has not come for me to seriously think about better layout. Those 3x3 building I have have these layout (just to save some space and make the city look less ugly)):
uc

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Nice one guys since reading this thread I have ditched the castles for houses with pools and also got without the chess clubs. Next to get ditched are gonna be the universities.

#RisetoPower #TheVolcanoSleeper

Top Bottom