Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows What the hell is this?

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Why I'm blocked all of a sudden? What is this "Terms of use"?
C'mon GI.. This is irritating!!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170418_0001.png
    wp_ss_20170418_0001.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 152

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Can u plz explain why it happened?
Not sure, why. I just wrote, that it can happened. About 2y ago happened to me too, and I wrote to GI (opened a ticket) and GI solved it in less then one days. I do not know why and how. GI wrote that can be connected with "time traveling", but I did not change a time or do any type of cheating.
Last year my main game crached, totaly. Not sure why, but opened a ticket and it was solved in less then 3 days. I like the game, so I am willing to wait, no rush for me.
Hope all limits about your game will be solved soon. Just open a ticket, and PM me ticket number. Good luck.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Not sure, why. I just wrote, that it can happened. About 2y ago happened to me too, and I wrote to GI (opened a ticket) and GI solved it in less then one days. I do not know why and how. GI wrote that can be connected with "time traveling", but I did not change a time or do any type of cheating.
Last year my main game crached, totaly. Not sure why, but opened a ticket and it was solved in less then 3 days. I like the game, so I am willing to wait, no rush for me.
Hope all limits about your game will be solved soon. Just open a ticket, and PM me ticket number. Good luck.
Sent you my ticket number.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Looks like all win phones have same problem (KingKong got it also)
Same here about an hour ago. Windows Phone.
More curiously, just now I was able to close the message and continue playing.
Oh! Maybe server problem, some glitch or in worst case scenario GI is ending support for windows phone.
That would be horrible!

Top Bottom