Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

what item neighbourg can trade

Device
  1. Android
I had the same problem and ended up buying the wire I needed. I think the game is not ready to let you get the last item by means of flights and forcing you to buy it.
I was the same with the hotel, the travel agency and the anchor for the airship.

Device
  1. iPad
I've just had the 18th item for the Fuel Station, and am now building it.

But it took about 110 flights to Rio to do it.

They also drop from Moscow, so you could wait until you build the Flight Catering Facility.

This is on iPad.

I just finally built the fuel station level 3. It took me way more than 150 flights to get the last triple wire...I just refused to spend green on it. Especially since I only like to pay the 80 coins for the 10 units of fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
I found it, never mind

Fuel Station Level 3 $16000 Time to Built 48 Hours
6 Reinforced Frame (rio) or Speed up for 1 Green each
6 Triple Wire (rio) or Speed up for 1 Green each
6 Transmitter (rio) or Speed up for 1 Green each

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
seeing this topic, I had an idea, how about putting a topic we do what is possible to be sent, and what can be sent between android players and iOS players.. or a topic like this already exists?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
The Fuel Station level 3 is probably the hardest building to upgrade. You should always have the items in advance before spending money on it, as you can otherwise temporarily not use the building. It took me over a month to get all the required items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
The Fuel Station level 3 is probably the hardest building to upgrade. You should always have the items in advance before spending money on it, as you can otherwise temporarily not use the building. It took me over a month to get all the required items.
Finished it yesterday.... Now I can have 15 unit of fuel every 8 hours :cool: . But I spend tons of fuel, before I collected all items.

Top Bottom