Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

what is wrong?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dj schiphol
Username
Dj schiphol
Last night i shut down the game because i was going to bed,
Next morning the game was where it was when i left it the night before!
No fuel still all planes in the air !
Was there a malfunction yesterday?
I am not able to visit my neighbors either!
Strange.

@Jukebox I have the same issue with my itismie game. Since 3 weeks I have this problem once a week. So this morning game was not reset. Very annoying :(
i've been haveing trouble with my gamerader game since jan 23rd. lost 150,000 coins ,165 neighbors, 3 jets, 3 jet powered sleighs, ice rink, ice castle, mail koski, centeral post office, santas house

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Contact GI support with your problem! Tell them about it and attach screenshots if you have them! Never heard of this one before.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Traditional for my Android account. Visit any neighbor before to close your game. It is better to visit twice, with small time gap between visits (several minutes).
I suppose it is a save problem at Android.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have this problem if my game crashes at startup with internet. Nowaday if I play I startup without internet (so with progress) and connect to wifi after startup later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Jukebox, i've the same problem with my NOYA12 game since last monday. Is also on android.
Game crashes everytime after start up and the annoying Pop-up appears that there is new stuff available..When i start the game again, planes are still in the air, can't visit friends, can't send out gifts and don't receive gifts!!!
Everything is reset, timer says when visiting come back in 23:59 hrs. also Special Buildings like Colloseum etc. gives 23:59 hrs.
to collect.
I've contacted GI and they where very quick with a response. Suggested to reboot device, Forced Stop game, check latest version of the game
and to clear the cache. I've done all of the actions, but it didn't work. So sent GI a new mail. Must wait for their answer now.
My other 2 games are also on Android and they don't have the problem, so fingers crossed that they keep playable.
Wil keep you informed when GI answers my mail.

Last edited:
Top Bottom