Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What is the best use of family ticket

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
I just finished the opera mission and got a family ticket. For those of you who already used the family ticket what do you think is the best way to use it.

Device
  1. Android
For myself, I prefer using the family ticket along with other complimentary bonuses (such as 'secret faucet'). You're going to need extra fuel in order to use the extra passengers (especially if you use fuel to bring back planes).

As for when to use, it is up to you. I usually stock up on fuel and passengers, and use multiple bonuses so I can maximize the number of flights/drops.

See the following link -> https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/using-bonuses.2254/

good luck,

jimmy21

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I actually used it without thinking because I am never short of passengers. My favorite is secret faucet as I am always short on fuel.:unsure: I wish there's also another 'secret faucet' that is good for 4 hours aside from 8 hours.

Top Bottom