Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What Airport City destinations have you been to?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Apologies if this topic has been done before, but I don't recall seeing one. Was looking thru the list of destinations on this site, and was curious how many I've been to. I'm sure many here have seen more than I have, but here's the roughly 40 I've been to...

Philadelphia, Denver, Rapid City, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Atlantic City, Salt Lake City, Mount Etna (Sigonella...close enough), Mauna Loa, Bethesda, Shreveport, Irvine, New Haven, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Savannah, Washington DC, Chicago, Charleston, Milwaukee, Richmond, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Houston, Austin, Anchorage, Minneapolis, Boston, Niagara Falls, Denali, Sacramento, Miami, Puerto Rico, Cape Canaveral, Hawaiian Islands, Kabul, Kansas City, Dallas.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Nice idea - I've ticked off 55 of the standard flight destinations and lost count at 110 if you include alliance and event destinations. 102 countries visited - still got a few left to tick off. :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Nice idea - I've ticked off 55 of the standard flight destinations and lost count at 110 if you include alliance and event destinations. 102 countries visited - still got a few left to tick off. :)

Cool. I guess my list pretty much shows I'm from the US. Most of my destinations outside of the US came from time in the military.

Top Bottom