Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome mimomimo1766 to Airport City Game!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
waompap
Username
mimo
Hi

I got into this game when my youngest son downloaded this on the PC. I had to have it on my phone and since then I really love it. This game helps to relieve the boredom of the day and especially the evenings when there is nothing to do.
Has anyone got any good tips for playing this on a windows phone; I understand that there are weekly bonus codes (how do I get them?) and what are friends codes and what do they do?

Michael

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I am not an expert in window games, but the codes are usually put into the Airport City News subforum. For friend codes, it depends on the device, but it allows you to add new neighbors. I do not know if I have any windows neighbors, but for iOS, it is the username (e.g, Uncle Mans or Uncle Mans Phone). Good luck!

Hi

I got into this game when my youngest son downloaded this on the PC. I had to have it on my phone and since then I really love it. This game helps to relieve the boredom of the day and especially the evenings when there is nothing to do.
Has anyone got any good tips for playing this on a windows phone; I understand that there are weekly bonus codes (how do I get them?) and what are friends codes and what do they do?

Michael

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum :)

You best bet would be to post in the Windows section of the forum. From there you will be able to gain hints and tips from other windows players. (y)

Top Bottom