Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome Matt Airfield to Airport City Game!

Captain

Airport City Captain
Admin
Hello @Matt Airfield and thank you for joining Airport City Game!

We hope you have an enjoyable time on this site, here's a few hints to help get you started!

Looking to swap gifts and gain new neighbours?
The easiest way to do this is to post the in the Daily Trade Thread for the device you play on. You can find this section on the front page of the forum, but here are few links.

Android & iOS Daily Trade Thread
www.airportcitygame.com/forums/android-ios-airport-city-item-trading.27

Windows Mobile Weekly Trade Thread
www.airportcitygame.com/forums/windows-mobile-airport-city-item-trading.23

Windows PC Weekly Trade Thread
www.airportcitygame.com/forums/windows-pc-airport-city-item-trading.24

Amazon Kindle Trade Thread
www.airportcitygame.com/forums/amazon-airport-city-item-trading.21

Space Launches
We have a very active Space Launch community on the forum. Whether your looking for neighbours to take part in a Green, Blue or Red Space launch, make sure you check out the forum below! Simply see if there is an active Space launch, or start your own for people to join in with!

If you have any questions, please feel free to as!

Dave & The Team
Airport City Game
https://www.airportcitygame.com/

Device
  1. Android
Username
Matt Airfield
Hi and thanks for the welcome! Just had been playing the game for a while and I've been enjoying it.

My question at this point is that I have been wondering about is why I have not been able to build a flight school? Despite having enough coins and open space for it, I have not been able to construct the flight school. What is required for that? I believe I have a flight helmet, goggles and text book. I am currently at level 14. Don't have enough green cash to unlock destinations at this point. I had been trying to find answers to this concern and thought I'd put this in here. I'll look for the correct forum for this.

Again, thanks for the welcome! Look forward to playing it some more and learning more about what I can do to accomplish more!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Hi and thanks for the welcome! Just had been playing the game for a while and I've been enjoying it.

My question at this point is that I have been wondering about is why I have not been able to build a flight school? Despite having enough coins and open space for it, I have not been able to construct the flight school. What is required for that? I believe I have a flight helmet, goggles and text book. I am currently at level 14. Don't have enough green cash to unlock destinations at this point. I had been trying to find answers to this concern and thought I'd put this in here. I'll look for the correct forum for this.

Again, thanks for the welcome! Look forward to playing it some more and learning more about what I can do to accomplish more!
Hey Matt!
Those items can be obtained from flights to Malta (as far as I remember) or as gifts from neighbors.
Never use greens on unlocking anything or buying any items. Save greens for land expansion, and do it only when 50% sale is active.
You should introduce yourself in Android trading thread, and get neighbors with some people from the forum.

Are you trying to build on airport side? Flight school can only be built on city side.

And Welcome! to the forum.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Matt Airfield
Yes, I was trying to build it airport side, not city side. Come to think about it, I noticed that the suggested location went to city side, not the airport. My focus has been mostly developing the airport than the city. I'm going to save the green bucks for land expansion purchases when they go 50% off.

Also, the destinations that require unlocking- I'm avoiding spending the bucks on those other than land expansion. Would those be unlocked at an upper level without using bucks?

Thanks for your replies!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Also, the destinations that require unlocking- I'm avoiding spending the bucks on those other than land expansion. Would those be unlocked at an upper level without using bucks?
Almost everything unlocks itself without bucks, eventually. The only exceptions are extra slots in one building, eg plane slots in Repair Base and Reserve Hangar. All flight destinations get unlocked when you reach minimum level, get enough stars and build the necessary building (eg Flight School).

There isn't really much to develop on the airport side: hangars, runways and 6 large, 3x3 buildings (Terminal, Repair Base, MCC and 3 launchpads) Everything else can be placed on city-side, I recommend buying most land on that side. With bigger planes there is always problem with passengers, so you'll eventually need extensive housing.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
Matt Airfield
Thanks for your response. I noticed that some of the destinations unlocked itself recently after accomplishing certain levels and the flight school finally opening. Guess I'll just keep on trying to get things from destinations to open up other things that need to level up. I need things for the level 3 repair shop, terminal and control tower. I assume that for more level ups, I'll need more things? Guess I'll keep flying to destinations and trying to get those things before I can open up those buildings. Bummer since my only jet is needing repairs though but my two turboprops are flying to San Francisco as much as possible to get the rest of the things without spending airport bucks. Won't buy anything other than land expansions with airport bucks as I get them and the half off sale is on.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Matt Airfield
Thanks for the link. I didn't realize that I needed the items for an upgrade. I have noticed that my small powerful propeller drivens and Turbroprops can be repaired in the level 3 shop even though it needs all the items for upgrades. Made me wonder if I could upgrade to level 4 and that would give me the ability to repair my jet? OR do I need to get all the items for my level 3 before I can even move to level 4?

Top Bottom