Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weird Drops / Collectible Items

There's been discussion before about receiving caskets from neighbours. I got one a couple of weeks ago. Today I got "paper" from one of my own buildings. I think it came from the grocery store. Anyone else receive paper yet? Any other weird items that don't belong to any collection, building, or flight item??

Casket - received from neighbours (unknown building) description "This is an additional item, required for collections"

Paper - received from Grocery Store description "This is an additional item, required for collections"

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I got a casket from a neighbour's green multi-story building a few weeks ago, and today I received two papers from neighbour's bookstores (not the wrapping paper for the mission).

I wonder when we're going to find out what these are for!

Device
  1. Android
First time I got a Marilyn Monroe Stamp from a N.Y. Flight it is part of the BLOCK of STAMPS collection, which I think is a completely new collection.

Weekend code 7/27/12 : luckydays99

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
First time I got a Marilyn Monroe Stamp from a N.Y. Flight it is part of the BLOCK of STAMPS collection, which I think is a completely new collection.

Weekend code 7/27/12 : luckydays99

The stamps have been there since the beginning.

Thanks for the code!!! Early for a Friday.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Since the last update I have gotten 5 'Illustrated Guides' in my warehouse, which dropped from neighbours cottages :huh: It says "Item is required for mission"

EDIT: nevermind! I just found out these are required for an ongoing mission which I completely forgot about or missed lol

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
I have also the paper from a neighbour. But the items I am trying for days now to finish the mission with the jackets without any result....

Top Bottom