Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly Space Shuttle Lunar Launches

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apt10d8
Username
@@***** Where ***** is the item I most need at the moment, Helper account apthelper friend code asa2vzw
I hope to make this a weekly tradition assuming I can keep up with the requirements. I am good for the next couple of weeks though beginning with tomorrow.

Anyone who wants to join launch time will be be about 9 AM CST tomorrow unless I happen to oversleep, I am beginning to enjoy my weekend now, so I can't promise the shape I will be in the morning.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apt10d8
Username
@@***** Where ***** is the item I most need at the moment, Helper account apthelper friend code asa2vzw
I didn't think this needed to be stated, but unless other arrangements are made I would like to take first place in the launches that I initiate. If I am slowly feeding it, it is probably to allow time for other neighbors to join in. Please do not hijack the launches or this will end early. Also, I would think it would be helpful if you posted here what position you wanted in the launch. I will start...For next Saturday Dec 13 I would like first place and will be ready for the 9 AM CST launch. If enough ppl have signed up in advance we will make the launch quick, if others are still wanting to join in I will try to drag it out a bit to give others time.

Top Bottom