Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend Code for Oct. 25, 2013

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
your code doesn't work. can you help me. thanks
Code is valid, insert it again.

This weekend only don’t miss a special sale in #AirportCity: everything you buy in the bank will be multiplied three times! Also, the gift code for #Android & #Amazon players is creepy88. It's time to fly!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aiqec80
Username
karaba
yes i think the code has conflict with the tribez. I can't input the code yet. And the attention said Sorry this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right.

The TribeZ code was published almost a day earlier than they posted this same code for Airport City (and the TribeZ code has always been published a day earlier for almost a year now), and the TribeZ code worked fine. So somehow GI decided to use the same code for both Airport City and TribeZ (which is the first time since TribeZ was released) at the beginning, and then de-activated the code on Airport City. I opened a ticket yesterday and so far GI hasn't even looked at the ticket yet.

Top Bottom