Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for 7th June!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi Friends,

The weekendcode for android & amazon is: sun64

GI is very "generous" this weekend, you'll receive the usual 2000 cash, but for the greenies..........
you'll receive 5 :D
They really messed up the last update, many people can't play the game and now they are bribing the players who's game is still working with 5 greens!!!!!!!! This is a slap in the face for those who can't play:rage::rage:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Cool, i made a whole procedure and hoped android game will be stable for minutes or two.
1. Cleared cache.
2. Force stopped game.
3. Reboot phone.

After was up and running, started wifi, then game. Worked, then inserted the buggy64 code (sun64) :hilarious:
Worked!

Visited Madlen Air., and after returning to my game, crashed!! But i kept 2000 coins and 5 greenies :joyful:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Your right Bali Hi, i think the lost players. I'v decided to do the new airport game, instead. I still go for my AC goals:
Level 40. (very soon. need 700 points)
Get a sky captain bonus.
Use the sky captain bonus.
After this, this game will be at once-a-day game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Hi Friends,

The weekendcode for android & amazon is: sun64

GI is very "generous" this weekend, you'll receive the usual 2000 cash, but for the greenies..........
you'll receive 5 :D
They really messed up the last update, many people can't play the game and now they are bribing the players who's game is still working with 5 greens!!!!!!!! This is a slap in the face for those who can't play:rage::rage:

:cry: The game suddenly close after enter the gift code & lost 5 green cash.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
:cry: The game suddenly close after enter the gift code & lost 5 green cash.
That is what I'm afraid of. And that is why I said to be careful as there's a possibility for it to crash when you're done entering code. GT city took the trouble to ensure getting the code and that's a good thing to do. I didn't update so I'm not worried. Sorry for your crash :( hopefully they'll give out another 5 next week and you'll get them.

Thank you Red Fox One
I entered the code, received the greens, and immediately backed up the game (for the third time today!)
No prob. Glad you got it, like GT city did. Unfortunate for Kitty who entered the code but the game crashed. Dunno if Kitty can still get the weekend bonus or not..

Top Bottom