Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday November 11th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I decided to pay six bank notes to complete Waverly huff's Level 3 Reserve Hangar. I'm just dying to figure out how this thing works. I've read the forum posts about it but the darn thing is still a little confusing to me.
My current need is Aerosols. I have everything else to complete Dark Skies but Aerosols are very difficult to get.
By the way, when I completed the Hangar, the Machine Oil dropped off my gift list. I will, however, return Hangar gifts if I see you need them.
Cheers,
Tom

Hello everyone - thanks for all of the gifts - everything is going fast & furious since the iOS update!!! Anybody that can gift aerosols, please send those to ALL of my games as this is going to be the hardest part of the quest for me as they are not easy to get. I will keep my signatures updated. Thanks again!!!

@Gt city I can send you a fire extinguisher from my main game when my gifts reset.

@flip123 My DAL-FTW can send back protective covers.

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Also in need of the "rare" Aerosols. :ROFLMAO: If anyone has them please send them my way too, cheers(y)

Is there a separate post who has Aerosols to gift? Maybe it will be an idea:D

Reactions: LAX
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
For all looking for aerosols, PuppyC (android) completed the event on Sunday, but if you send, I can send back. Also, Puppy Chou is in need of aerosols, but can only gift Leyden jars. Please pm me for friend requests.

Device
  1. None of the above
For all looking for aerosols, PuppyC (android) completed the event on Sunday, but if you send, I can send back. Also, Puppy Chou is in need of aerosols, but can only gift Leyden jars. Please pm me for friend requests.

I send you a f/r from Airblues, many thanks for your help(y) I can only gift Leyden Jars too.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith and others who need the aerosols, i can return them !
@Puppy Chou i recieved a office chair on the return of my mayor's portrait, send me another item if you please, but i will send you 3 more portraits.
@Kamikaze
I appreciate the offer. I can only gift those useless Leyden Jars. I will send one to you when my gifting resets this evening. Perhaps it will turn into an Aerosol when you return it.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No one with Fire Extinguisher? Just kidding, will wait till tomorrow. :D
No rush, Reserve Hangar can wait :sneaky:

If we wait for it more then 11 months, since it was announced, I can survive one more day without functional Lvl 3 Hangar.... :hilarious:

Device
  1. None of the above
accepted, but you have to send me the items, because i already finished the quest. I will return them (y)

Oops, my mistake, I will send the jar for you to return. :eek::whistle:
I can send passenger 10 to you from my other account Duckonfly, please accept my f/r.;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, updated my signature.
Jpjpjp999 could use some reserve hangar items.
Jpjpjp4 could use aerosol, sent invites to @Kamikaze , @Puppy Chou and @AJ. Please accept. Also I could use some reserve hanger items if you can help.

Thank you

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, updated my signature.
Jpjpjp999 could use some reserve hangar items.
Jpjpjp4 could use aerosol, sent invites to @Kamikaze , @Puppy Chou and @AJ. Please accept. Also I could use some reserve hanger items if you can help.

Thank you
I will send you Lvl3 items tomorrow in morning (to jpjpjp999).
My only need is one more Fire Extinguisher. For another one I can watch video :hungry:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
No one with Fire Extinguisher? Just kidding, will wait till tomorrow. :D
No rush, Reserve Hangar can wait :sneaky:

If we wait for it more then 11 months, since it was announced, I can survive one more day without functional Lvl 3 Hangar.... :hilarious:
Hi Mr. GT City , If you want to send me a Fire Extinguisher I will hit return . I still need one . Not sure what you'll get in return because I still have Level 2 Cone . No big deal if you receive one in the meantime . I won't be upgrading the hanger for a while anyway and there's also the video possibility .

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi Mr. GT City , If you want to send me a Fire Extinguisher I will hit return . I still need one . Not sure what you'll get in return because I still have Level 2 Cone . No big deal if you receive one in the meantime . I won't be upgrading the hanger for a while anyway and there's also the video possibility .
I will, tomorrow morning, when my gifting turn. Today all 20 gifts went out already. Thanks (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts and they're out again.
UPDATED THE SIGS. FOR HANGAR LVL. 3 FOR VAYKA1 and AYON1.
Who can and is willing to help with those items?? Thanks in advance.
If anybody needs AEROSOLS, VAYKA1 and AYON1 CAN SEND BACK ONLY.
NOYA12 can send the Leyden Jars, if someone needs them.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Please accept my request for second game Infiltrados (iOS). I can help PuppyC in some low items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom