Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday August 26th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Hello Pilots
Watch my 2nd video about QL Party.
I did 9 launches in that party.
Nice music too.
I hope you enjoy it all.

Oh yes, for you that have not watch my first video about historic Lunar launch.

Happy Watch
Tadashi

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I would be grateful for the following:

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Spinebr
Username
Spinebr
Hi people!
Thanks for those who sent me the Antennas! Only 1 Vivaldi-Antenna needed now!
I also need some items to finish the Duty Free Shop 4. If you can't send the Vivaldi, could you send a Smoke Detector or a Glass Display Case?
Thank you all!! PM me if you need anything!
=)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
Hi all,

Back again for another day of trading. Still trying to finish up the Town Hall. Need 1 Guestbook, 3 Copy Machines, 1 Archive Box, and 1 Server rack to complete.

Thanks to those of you sending me goodies! Please do NOT send me passengers any more. For the time being I am swamped on them, but do not have fuel. If you can't provide flight items or town hall items, plz send fuel.

Thanks!!!

PS - @spinerj I have been trying to send you stuff but I don't have the things you ask for. Want fuel? Also, @Robby Kusuma I still am waiting for the invite accept or deny on Tadashi 2. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amfnr3a
Username
Conquistador
Hi all. Thanks to all the new neighbors, still need some more. Just upgraded to 14 so I can now gift fuel additives and power sources. Need 2 Calculators for my town hall upgrade. Then I'm on to my flight school.

Device
  1. Android
Hi all,

Back again for another day of trading. Still trying to finish up the Town Hall. Need 1 Guestbook, 3 Copy Machines, 1 Archive Box, and 1 Server rack to complete.

Thanks to those of you sending me goodies! Please do NOT send me passengers any more. For the time being I am swamped on them, but do not have fuel. If you can't provide flight items or town hall items, plz send fuel.

Thanks!!!

PS - @spinerj I have been trying to send you stuff but I don't have the things you ask for. Want fuel? Also, @Robby Kusuma I still am waiting for the invite accept or deny on Tadashi 2. :)
I am sorry. Accepted.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks everyone for keeping me supplied with gifts while I was traveling. Still trying to catch up from the last time. Sent the following today (based on what's in your signature and what I can send)

From chloe11111
additional radar to @Sambhav Jain (SJ2)
earplugs to @drivefast99 @Rsorour @Uncle Mans @greensmith
flight catering to @HP-
fuel catalyst to @Mrstepot @Marcio Veiga @suzy
landing lamp to @AJ @PinHeadSwe
navigation module to @Bruno237
oscillating beacon to @Robby Kusuma (tadashi1)
powerful radio transmitter to @spearman78 and dagummit
spare props to @Gt city @Uncle Mans phone and Marios+888

From chloe2
additional radar to @spinerj
flight helmet to @ConquistadorTX
fuel 20 to @billsnj @Gt city @HP- @Mario's Dad @Melly @Rsorour @Sirius Morgan @suzy @greensmith
fuel catalyst to @Uncle Mans and uncle mans phone
powerful radio transmitter to @spearman78 and dagummit
spare wire to me
fuel to Ana+Pera, Benjamin2006, Justine77, saiihreeel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom