Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday August 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Those of you who still not updated and sent gift to my LY game, @Sky Elf , @Nina , @Bali Hi , and @diwata , my LY game got reset to a day ago, so it cannot return gifts to you today, will send gift to you tomorrow.

@macfaro: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@javi: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bruno237: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Gt city: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@hansle10: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@zenmie: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Juvenal: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Earplugs.
@Pakman: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@stevel2606: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@suzy: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Theo1977: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@steveowa: sent you Navigation Module.
@greensmith: sent you E-reader.
@Toertchen: returned your Fruit Lollipop.
@TSharper: sent you Fruit Lollipop.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have decided to quit the game for good. It is annoying me. Games should not annoy me.... It reacts slow, to many big bugs (stil). Never played the game without a bug...

I will sent furniture factory to some old neighbors but then it will be game over for me.

Goodbye dear friends and maybe we will see each other at other games

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have decided to quit the game for good. It is annoying me. Games should not annoy me.... It reacts slow, to many big bugs (stil). Never played the game without a bug...

I will sent furniture factory to some old neighbors but then it will be game over for me.

Too bad you're quiting now. Lots of new subquests, new plane, Mars will come in future....
GI will fix some anoying bugs, i hope pretty soon. You might just stop for a while :unsure:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Thx for all the gifts :).
These were sent:
@b_laksh SpareWire
@Brodyaga Flight Catering
@DalePorter46 Attitude indicator
@GamingSwiftie Boring Machine
@Gt city Gtcity3 Boring Machine
@macfaro Osc. Beacon
@Meagansoroka Osc. Beacon
@Pakman Boring Machine
@Stella 748 All inclusive bracelet
@Tamic Boring Machine

Neighbours with an item in the name got that one and are not mentioned above.

@Crash McPlane Looks like I didn't get your request. Kept 'open house' today, so let them all join to avoid to have skipped you.

Enjoy another fun day!:playful:

Hi @flip123
That's a shame...I've just started replaying again after nearly a six month break!
I was pleased at how many of my long time original friends were still playing...I still remember how one of your games was able to send multiple gifts, I remember it helping me out on a few quests for sure!
What other games do you play? I do a bit of Transport Empire and Dominations.
Good luck any ways, and thanks for all your help over the years...
Az...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi @flip123
That's a shame...I've just started replaying again after nearly a six month break!
I was pleased at how many of my long time original friends were still playing...I still remember how one of your games was able to send multiple gifts, I remember it helping me out on a few quests for sure!
What other games do you play? I do a bit of Transport Empire and Dominations.
Good luck any ways, and thanks for all your help over the years...
Az...
In the past i have played with the thought to leave the game with a bang and go public with bugs in the game, but then again i would spoil the fun of the other players. My fun wasn't getting goals in the game, but to find loopholes and understand were I could manipulate 'chances'
Partially understanding parts of the game also killed the game so I will not do it....

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
This has been an interesting morning. Since I haven't heard back from G! about my neighbor issue, I've sent out quite a few requests this morning. Apparently there isn't a 5 requests per day limit anymore :ROFLMAO:

Since I have so many neighbors, I'm readding in stages, and of course feel free to send me a request if I haven't gotten to you yet, or if you don't list your friend code on your signature/profile.

So far, I've sent requests to @B738! @Bali Hi @Capt Iz 69 @Chad Ladwig @Chloe11111 @DarekK @david smith @eat007 @FancyFlight @Frz67 @GamingSwiftie

This has been an interesting morning. Since I haven't heard back from G! about my neighbor issue, I've sent out quite a few requests this morning. Apparently there isn't a 5 requests per day limit anymore :ROFLMAO:

Since I have so many neighbors, I'm readding in stages, and of course feel free to send me a request if I haven't gotten to you yet, or if you don't list your friend code on your signature/profile.

So far, I've sent requests to @B738! @Bali Hi @Capt Iz 69 @Chad Ladwig @Chloe11111 @DarekK @david smith @eat007 @FancyFlight @Frz67 @GamingSwiftie
david smith city changed, it change to a diffrent city, waiting on GI

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I'm not sure if all my gifts are getting through.
@Bulldog @Kamikaze @Marve @suzy I sent you all a Hammer Drill. Let me know if you get it please.

I need all Furniture Factory items.
My game crashed and back to level 60. Today I received from you passenger 5 probably because I'm unable to send or receive furniture stuff while don't reach level 61.
Wainting an answer from G! support

suzy

350+ Star Club

Please don't go..... I'm begging you to stay..
Like a song of KC and the Sunshine band !!!
We need you !! You are such a great help to many of us !!!!!
Please reconsider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom