Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 8th May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Yes, got the last amplifier :) finished the quest on Flip123 and Jpjpjp2. I will finish on Jpjpjp as I only need a few bikerjackets :)

I am back with sending back what you sent strategy. With work and everything I don't even have time to visit the neighbours in the game...... So will be sent back button a lot

Thanks all

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, I'm out of de-icer and as I'm trying to collect TV panels for my repair station, I'd really appreciate when you can send it as a gift. In the meantime, I'm flying to Iceland, but that takes like ages ;)

Hi all,
Music arena all finished, so don't require anymore related items, but will try and help out those who are still in need and post.
Only about 10 hours before repair base upgrade completes (didn't realise I couldn't repair existing planes whilst it was upgrading- three have decided to break, and are thus idle doing nothing for a while!)
My updated signature attached, please if you can, send me what I need for repair base so I can get it back in operation as soon as the 'build' is complete.
Thanks again...
Az

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Still looking to replenish some of my flight item stocks due to this last challenge...
My neighbors are wonderful though! They have done a wonderful job in helping supplement my flight drops! Thank you! (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Borys
Username
Borys
Thanks for everyone whos supported me!
I completed assembly robots today! But i need your help with other items to complete per aspera ad astra.
I hope you received gifts from me!
Best regards!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
Hi new to the forum, desperate for friends, can't finish missions as need items like photo copiers
please can you add me thanks and if possible send me photocopier machine and radars
Thanks
Let me know how I can help you back

Username is beckeh
Lvl 11

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Beckeh, I sent you an invite. I'll help you where I can. Don't feel obligated to return any gifts ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong I have tried adding some of you [user]jaaaaaay[/user] and [user]jahuno[/user] but I just get message saying incorrect promo code under the friend requests tab thanks

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong I have tried adding some of you [user]jaaaaaay[/user] and [user]jahuno[/user] but I just get message saying incorrect promo code under the friend requests tab thanks
Beckeh have you added 5 friends today? Sometimes that msg comes up if this has been done. You'll have to wait 24 hours to add more. People are still able to add you though.

I have just sent you a request from simp1710 and will send you a request from simp0707 later tonight. It may be helpful to set up a signature so people can see what you currently require/ can send so they are able to gift alternative items should they not be able to send your first choice :)

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Gt city Hi, any chance of sending me some lining plates? Have sent you an oscillating beacon.
Thanks
Az

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom