Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 8th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm saving again fuel, so all my planes are on the ground since two days. My gifts went to:
Fuel3 to diwata first account (second when appears in my FB) and InCoNvEnIeNtE. One more for lister0f5meg when appears in my FB.
Loudspeaker to karen and jamie.
Jackets to Abi and Kei 2.
Catering to olly 333, syapik and Donclyde.
cockpit glass to vayka1.
Landing lamp to Long.
Propeller to Nick Schultz, flip123, stevel2606 (sent back) and Aero.
Passengers to nsari, Red Fox One, Phantom and pienicki.
Jet engine to nsari 2.
Sp. wire to Sorumbas.
Cooling chamber to CK-Airport.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
OMG, the horror of upgrading the fuel station. Flying to Rio 300 times just to get items for the fuel station still haunts me.

Donclyde - not sure why you need to upgrade your fuel station to level 3 before doing the Aztec. I think the most practical are the 3 units for 10 minutes and 10 units for 1 hour. Less expensive too. 15 units takes 8 hours and 20 units takes 1 day!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
diwata I only have 6 hangers and I hate to sell my delta to do the mission. When I did macho pichu and first part of tollan I ran in broken plane issues.
To be honest I have never really used the fuel station because it has been in the midst of updating forever.
I was hoping if I had 5 turbo props I could finish the 60 flights necessary for the 3rd star.
I foolishly wasted 8 50 barrels the first time I flew to manchu pichu.

I am just trying to come up with creative ways to store fuel.

DC

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata I only have 6 hangers and I hate to sell my delta to do the mission. When I did macho pichu and first part of tollan I ran in broken plane issues.
To be honest I have never really used the fuel station because it has been in the midst of updating forever.
I was hoping if I had 5 turbo props I could finish the 60 flights necessary for the 3rd star.
I foolishly wasted 8 50 barrels the first time I flew to manchu pichu.

I am just trying to come up with creative ways to store fuel.

DC

Oh now, I get it. I wasted a lot of fuel on my first Machu Picchu flights as well but that's not really new.:D

Goodluck on your Aztec mission! And goodluck to all of us here.(y)

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel (20), always appreciate all your help!
cap'n5: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Additives, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Biker Jacket but I don't need it since more than a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
melony: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Spare Wire.
stevel2606, thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Stabekk: thanks for the Landing Lamp, I checked your post and signature, you only asked for Altimeter which I don't have, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Passengers.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Fuel Hose.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
rdunton: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Additional Radar.
Cicignon: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Spare Propeller.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Gyroscope.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just sent out my 20 gifts. Sent some rock items and finally able to send some flight items.

air canillas, InCoNvEnIeNtE and pienicki - apologies! I think I have to sort out this new Facebook thingy. Maybe this coming weekend I will have time as I have another all day meeting tomorrow... sigh....

Thanks, Bali Hi and Phantom for the fuel 20.(y)

tdv - please surprise me again with fuel 20;) Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom