Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 5th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
See signature.
Please don't send any air magnetometer. I have over 400 from incoming flights.
I will continue to send plasma clots unless told otherwise. Also I have one more spot to send gifts, please PM if interested.
Beckyp, thanks for the spaceship engine.
Only one area 51 map today after 12 flights to Tunguska. Trying to get 200000 to build level 5 tower, so I can start flying to area 51.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
All flights to Tunguska finished. Now will try the same for Roswell and Bermuda.
Cannot understand drop rate: 112 flights completed to UFO destination, and have only one "Above and Beyond" completed, the rest looks: 0-4-2-2-3.
16 items; So average is 0,14 or every 7 fligh i can assume to receive any item. :bored:

Main problem are Geiger Counter: from 60 (12x5) visits average is around 15 :grumpy:
So:
Anyone able to send Geiger Counter?
And:
Anyone tried to use Spy Glass to increase the chance of quest items drop?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
All flights to Tunguska finished. Now will try the same for Roswell and Bermuda.
Cannot understand drop rate: 112 flights completed to UFO destination, and have only one "Above and Beyond" completed, the rest looks: 0-4-2-2-3.
16 items; So average is 0,14 or every 7 fligh i can assume to receive any item. :bored:

Main problem are Geiger Counter: from 60 (12x5) visits average is around 15 :grumpy:
So:
And:
Yes, i tried the spy glass, but that didn't increase the drop rate :(
I know DIA (steveowa) can send Geiger counters...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, the 3rd flight from Roswell dropped me "Ejection Seat", so i just collected second Fighter Jet. Need one more Seat for third F-Jet, then will stop collecting. I think with three F-jets can get 3 stars on Area-51... :whistle:

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp

So:
And:
Gt city I used the Spy Glass yesterday for my fighter jet flights and completed 2 "Some Like it Hot" collections in 30 minutes! I just kept bringing in the jets and 2 or 3 items dropped from every flight. It was magical - especially after the awful drop rate I have experienced since this quest began. It may have been a fluke, but I am going to risk trying it again! :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Very good, Mrstepot. I am stil thinking of use Spy Glass. But today, since i start to fly to Roswell, i got (up to now) two missing "Ejection Seat". So now i have 3 Fighter Jets, ready to be used for flights to Area-51. Then i will use Spy Glass :happy:

But, first to complete all three stars to Roswell destination
FlyingSmiley.gif

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Port
Username
Sky Port
Drop rate of my flight and Geiger counter from neighbour is also bad today... From few flights to Tunguska & Roswell today, I didn't get any item for "Above and Beyond" collection at all.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
for your information:
flight to area 51 drop a lot of items for some like it hot UNTIL you collect the first collection/finish the mini quest (without spyglass)
flight to area 51 drop sometimes the hydrolic tool UNTIL you finish the mini quest. after that:always

my advice would be: collect four some like it hot without collecting. then collect and go for the hydrolic tool....

As I know I need a lot of fuel for the aztec mission, I try NOT to spend it on area 51. I activite a map with 90 fuel in stock, fly to area 51, bring it back, wait 28 min, sent next one, wait 60 min bring back next one, etc..... buy some 3 fuels in the mean time. I use the regular supply with a little extra of producing. I keep my fuel in my warehouse for aztec OR for the last day. also spyglass stays in until the last day if I need it. I sent the other planes on 7/8 hour flights or leave them in the hangar. no planes are being repaired during the area 51 map so I can repair inmediatly

do what you want to do with the information......

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good information there flip123 - It is the norm for GIS to set it so that once you have completed a collection or a task the drop rate reduces...

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
tdv or anyone else out there able to send transmitters? I only need one to complete my level 5 control tower... On expert to Paris and never achieved all 3 required :(
I only have 1 greenie and am awaiting one more from getting to level 40. Was going to use them for the transmitter but it looks like I may have to use them for one of the maps as I didn't get the drop from tollan.
I hope someone can help... Pleeeaaassseee :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv or anyone else out there able to send transmitters? I only need one to complete my level 5 control tower... On expert to Paris and never achieved all 3 required :(
I only have 1 greenie and am awaiting one more from getting to level 40. Was going to use them for the transmitter but it looks like I may have to use them for one of the maps as I didn't get the drop from tollan.
I hope someone can help... Pleeeaaassseee :)

Transmitter on its way to you (and something else - I suffered from finger trouble so no idea what they were!!!)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
hi
Good information there flip123 - It is the norm for GIS to set it so that once you have completed a collection or a task the drop rate reduces...
hi tdv, in my own game I still need 2 like it hot collection. was to affread to get only a few hydrolic tools and with them items for the last collection so i finished the mini quest. after that i found out droprade of some like it hot went down... should have bin more patient.

tdv, can you sent a space launch controller for mission control to ipad or will it be fuel?
thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
flip123 - sadly it turns into fuel for FB... Sent you SLC to jpjpjp2 and flip123 so you can see what happens

Arne - Transmitter and Passenger seats on their way to you...

Happy Helen - it is a real shame that you are a neighbour on TDV19 but TDV19 is not a neighbour in your game... :oops: Strange thing is I can see your spaceship launchs and join it - but you are not getting any of my gifts...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
flip123 - sadly it turns into fuel for FB... Sent you SLC to jpjpjp2 and flip123 so you can see what happens

Arne - Transmitter and Passenger seats on their way to you...

Happy Helen - it is a real shame that you are a neighbour on TDV19 but TDV19 is not a neighbour in your game... :oops: Strange thing is I can see your spaceship launchs and join it - but you are not getting any of my gifts...
tdv, I can't check Jpjpjp2 (android, bugged) but I got the consoles from tdv19 on iPhone!!!!! Not fuel! I only would like 1 on IPad (Jpjpjp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom