Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 5th February 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi all,

Sankukia needs.... Laser Rangefinder x2, Intercom x2,
Arcade Machine x2, Introscope x2,
Podium x1

Sankukia2 needs.... Laser Rangefinder x2, Intercom x2,
Arcade Machine x3, Introscope x1, Router x1
Podium x1

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The list of Waverly huff neighbors who need my Level 8 items is almost empty. I'll give it another day or so until I complete my Control Tower and Terminal and get back to regular gifting. If anyone wants a Stabilized Binocular or Smart Glass, please let me know ASAP!
My tomgreensmith game isn't even close to purchasing the Level 8 buildings, so I will have Smart Glass, VoIP Phones and Demodulators to gift from that game for quite a while.
Cheers,

Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Seriously, I'm down to just 2 arcade machines for the termianl and I've flown to Hawaii 125 times and have not received even one single arcade machine. What's wrong with this randomizer that they've programmed this with? And none of my neighbors seem to have these things. GI would love for me to just purchase these last 2, but I shall remain bold and stubborn. :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
My apologies for not being as consistent on gifts as i used to be. Lost a lot of drive to participate in this game when they "fixed" the population bug and then to see the new upgraded Town Hall only gives +100 to the population...very disappointing.

I am trying to keep the gifts going though. I do check here pretty regularly, so please keep your sigs updated and posts on here updated as to what you need and i will do what i can.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Seriously, I'm down to just 2 arcade machines for the termianl and I've flown to Hawaii 125 times and have not received even one single arcade machine. What's wrong with this randomizer that they've programmed this with? And none of my neighbors seem to have these things. GI would love for me to just purchase these last 2, but I shall remain bold and stubborn. :)
Brexter,
Here's a link to the thread you need to see:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-laundry-level-8-items.5185/page-4#post-65083
There are many forum members who can gift Arcade Machines. If they are your neighbors, ask them for that item. If they are not your neighbors, ask one or more to become neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Here are gifts from 3 of my games based on last night's research:

From Unclemans2:
(Beckyp) Mrstepot - Fuel (20)
GamingSwiftie (GS4) - Fuel Supply
Ianda11 - Additional Radar
(jpjpjp2) flip123 - Fuel (20)
Nina (to Nina and Nina2) - Fuel (20) * 2
(Pakman, Pakman13 and Pakman8) Pakman - Fuel (20), Additional Radar, Additional Radar
Paulfromhyde - Fuel (20)
Rsorour - Fuel Catalyst
Simp1710 (to simp1710 and to simp0707) - Fuel (20) * 2
(Stan Gifter) Brexter - Fuel (20)
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Fuel (20) * 2
daniel degracia - Fuel (20)
joboo - Jet Engine

Unclemans3 sent:
Mrstepot - Paint
GamingSwiftie (GS4 and GS5) - Fuel Supply * 2
Hburr - Fuel Catalyst
RMac (RMac and RMac2) - Fuel Catalyst and Powerful Radio Transmitter
Rsorour - Fuel Catalyst
Simp1710 (1710 and 0707) - Landing Lamp and Fuel Supply
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Paint * 2
DarekK - Fuel Catalyst
daniel degracia - Fuel Catalyst
FlyingAndy - Landing Lamp

Uncle Mans 4 (Android) sent:
Mrstepot (beckyp2) - Jet Engine
billsnj - Jet Engine
(jpjpjp2) flip123 - Jet Engine
Nina (to Nina and to Nina 2) - Fuel Additives * 2
Pakman (pakman8 and pakmangifter) - Fuel Supply and Communications Antenna
Simp1710 (to simp and Simp0707) - Fuel Additives and Additional Radar
vakuu - Landing Lamp
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Fuel Catalyst * 2
GamingSwiftie (GS4 and GS5) - Fuel Supply * 2
@daniel degracia - Jet Engine

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
12:34 Holographic Display
Mrstepot (beckyp2) Stabilized Binoculars
Neil ellor (Captain tneil) Holographic Display; (Ne2) Smart Glass
Colin Chew fuel catalyst
dr_fly Holographic Display
emberson blanket
billsnj wireless compass
GamingSwiftie (GS4) Holographic Display; (GS5) Smart Glass
George_61 wireless compass
Hyphen centrifuge
LAX (LAX Regional) wireless compass
onehyy Smart Glass
Pakman (Pakman13) Holographic Display; (PakmanGifter) Video Wall
Simp1710 (Simp0707) Stabilized Binoculars
Uncle Mans (Unclemans3) smart Glass
greensmith (Waverly Huff) wireless compass
wwo55 (wwo55) gyroscope
Cheers!!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

HI -- Simondo can Gift Arcade Machines -- Bill (y)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi - Wanted to advise all my terrific neighbors that I need 3 more LVL 8 items (Sig is up to date) !!! (y)

However, I will not complete my lvl8 buildings until I'm satisfied that I have also assisted all of my neighbors with their lvl8 items.
I'm not ready, at all, to fly to the new destinations. Therefore, if you are a present neighbor of mine please let me know what you need (LVL8).
NOTE- There is nothing wrong with collecting LVL8 items for future use - so stock up now. Bill
PS BTW - Doing this may cause me to miss Gifting some of my regulars - be patient with me as I don't want to see anyone spending GREENIES if I can help it.

greensmith, Mrstepot Neil ellor LAX Uncle Mans Rsorour Simondo Pilot2 Brexter Simp1710 flip123 Rocco nsari sportybear vakuu wwo55 pwcmvj Pakman Suresh melony HP- Happy Helen Gt city One Bad Day Deetee04 Colin Chew Bali Hi

Device
  1. iPad
Hi - Wanted to advise all my terrific neighbors that I need 3 more LVL 8 items (Sig is up to date) !!! (y)

However, I will not complete my lvl8 buildings until I'm satisfied that I have also assisted all of my neighbors with their lvl8 items.
I'm not ready, at all, to fly to the new destinations. Therefore, if you are a present neighbor of mine please let me know what you need (LVL8).
NOTE- There is nothing wrong with collecting LVL8 items for future use - so stock up now. Bill
PS BTW - Doing this may cause me to miss Gifting some of my regulars - be patient with me as I don't want to see anyone spending GREENIES if I can help it.

greensmith, Mrstepot Neil ellor LAX Uncle Mans Rsorour Simondo Pilot2 Brexter Simp1710 flip123 Rocco nsari sportybear vakuu wwo55 pwcmvj Pakman Suresh melony HP- Happy Helen Gt city One Bad Day Deetee04 Colin Chew Bali Hi

Crap, I have no clue what I just sent to you. I was swiping across, trying to get you the intercom and it just prompted the "neighbors will appreciate..." message.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac

I (RMac) have Arcade Machines to send, I'll send you a friend request. See my signature for other stuff I can send.

Device
  1. iPad
RMac Awesome. Thanks. I sent requests from both of my games. Breckner is the one looking for the last arcade machine. Gifter doesn't have money to upgrade yet, but I'm still grateful for level 8 gifts on that account as well (just to be prepared).

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans

I agree with your logic - I am all set with Level 8, so ignore me. My assumption is the Laundry items won't go away - I hope.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

billsnj if you don't mind Holographic display and stabilizer binoculars for Ne2 please

Top Bottom