Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 30th October 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Happy Halloween....FINALLY. Sheesh, what's the deal GI? LOL

Anyway, glad to finally see this event, i started playing last year in November so i missed it. Damn....almost spent a whole year on this game....WOW. All of you on here have been a great help throughout that year, thanks so very much for your assistance, gifts and helpful information!

Sig has been updated, I can send Aerosol from Android, Bright Lanterns from iPad and Leyden Jars from both. Please, send whatever Dark Skies items you have my way as well. Thanks!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My Waverly huff and tomgreensmith games can send Bright Lanterns and Leyden Jars.
My Waverly huff game only needs Aerosol; got plenty of Bright Lanterns and Leyden Jars. Waverly huff has ten Cemeteries, one Pumpkin Bed, one Haunted House and one Halloween Shop if you'd like to visit.
Cheers,
Tom

Reactions: Az1

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Hi, all don't update to the new game if you collecting for a launch, I did and it's wipe my score back to zero
Mine did as well Scoob1964 but it suddenly reappeared a while later! Hope yours does too!

I need all the new quest I items however not sure what I should be using the Leyden jars for... Something about eking the phantom plasma stable??

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Anyone know what the Leyden Jars are for besides the one quest? Is there any point in sending them after having done that quest?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, I would very much appreciate to hear if my gifts arrive again. Plz let me know! Anyway, I'm playing the quest, so if there is an open spot in your gifting list, I'm very happy to receive :)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Updated to the latest version .... Will be in need of 'Dark Skies' Quest items ... i.e bright lanterns, Leyden Jars, and aerosols
In the meantime, i will be sening out lanterns and Leyden jars on a daily basis.
Happy Halloween !!!!!
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My Waverly huff and tomgreensmith games can send Bright Lanterns and Leyden Jars.
My Waverly huff game only needs Aerosol; got plenty of Bright Lanterns and Leyden Jars. Waverly huff has ten Cemeteries, one Pumpkin Bed, one Haunted House and one Halloween Shop if you'd like to visit.
Cheers,
Tom

Sorry Tom, I just took 20 people and send them Leyden Jars. :eek:

Top Bottom