Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 28th August 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Further to complaints from Neil ellor & billsnj, fuel x 20 has been sent today to:

Simp1710

If you don't receive the fuel, PLEASE let me know, I am hoping its not a bug as this is a new game &
I haven't done anything naughty!

Cheers HH

Fuel received! Thanks :)
I've been sending an additional radar to your main game on a daily basis... Hopefully you have been receiving this?
Unfortunately I don't have items you require on your second game so will send additional radars to that one unless you advise otherwise :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Homerunking
Username
Homerunking
I've been sending an additional radar to your main game on a daily basis... Hopefully you have been receiving this?
Unfortunately I don't have items you require on your second game so will send additional radars to that one unless you advise otherwise :)
Simp197o can you request me as a friend. Homerunking

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Phew!

Glad the fuel arrived! Thanks, add radar is fine if you can spare the gift ;)

@Neil, LAX, javi

Spare props from @Benjamin Thomas on their way

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just got your gift sent you a spare wire I might be coming in a CT or Homerunking.

CAPTCHA,
Never got either of your Spare Wires. If you haven't heard, there's a "gifting bug" in the game where some neighbors can't get gifts from some other neighbors. Glad you got the Packaging Machines I sent but in the future, don't bother sending me anything until the bug is fixed. Please gift other neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Phew!

Glad the fuel arrived! Thanks, add radar is fine if you can spare the gift ;)

@Neil, LAX, javi

Spare props from @Benjamin Thomas on their way
Helen all gifts recieved with thanks. I was just concerned you were being blocked like becky @mrestpot, but you are welcome to have a break on your hols. I was looking at HH2 to see if I could send anything you need from Ne2?Simp1710 I have a few items on your phone game I could send? If you want to send an invite, I forget the code, just let me know what you want. Being nice to the girls night ....... billsnj

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Helen all gifts recieved with thanks. I was just concerned you were being blocked like becky @mrestpot, but you are welcome to have a break on your hols. I was looking at HH2 to see if I could send anything you need from Ne2?Simp1710 I have a few items on your phone game I could send? If you want to send an invite, I forget the code, just let me know what you want. Being nice to the girls night ....... billsnj
Hahaha I did see the conversations last night :)
Request sent... No rush with the items, just send when you have a free slot. Don't have insulation but have sent the usual spare prop to your main game.
Thanks Neil!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
flip123 ...i accidentally tapped the jet engine while gifting your Jpjpjp account.. My apologies
Simp1710 .. i saw a request in your Simp0707 sig for hotel items. I sent you an all-inclusive bracelet. Let me know if you need more or none at all.

Today i sent the following:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) spare wire
flip123 (Jpjpjp) jet engine ; (Jpjpjp2) fuel catalyst
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) navigation module ; (Uncle Mans 3) gyroscope
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) spare propeller
Pakman (Pakman) additional radar ; (Pakman2) flight catering
Colin Chew flight catering
sportybear flight catering
dr_fly fuel catalyst
Simp1710 (Simp1710) flight catering ; (Simp0707) all-inclusive brcelet
billsnj fuel hose
Tractatus fuel catalyst
emberson spare propeller
davidyush passengers
Neil ellor spare propeller
Gt city fuel catalyst
Cheers!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
flip123 ...i accidentally tapped the jet engine while gifting your Jpjpjp account.. My apologies
Simp1710 .. i saw a request in your Simp0707 sig for hotel items. I sent you an all-inclusive bracelet. Let me know if you need more or none at all.

Today i sent the following:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) spare wire
flip123 (Jpjpjp) jet engine ; (Jpjpjp2) fuel catalyst
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) navigation module ; (Uncle Mans 3) gyroscope
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) spare propeller
Pakman (Pakman) additional radar ; (Pakman2) flight catering
Colin Chew flight catering
sportybear flight catering
dr_fly fuel catalyst
Simp1710 (Simp1710) flight catering ; (Simp0707) all-inclusive brcelet
billsnj fuel hose
Tractatus fuel catalyst
emberson spare propeller
davidyush passengers
Neil ellor spare propeller
Gt city fuel catalyst
Cheers!
Thanks Rsorour need one more bracelet but I can send this from my main game tomorrow so please concentrate on friends who need items for quests :)

Top Bottom