Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 25th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect the current needs. I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help.

Kazinho: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Pakman: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Spaceship Launch Console (I assume the "lanuch console" in your signature meant for this) to your itismie game.
Toertchen: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Marking Machine.
javi: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers and Handheld Scanner but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Gt city: thanks for the Mail Sorter, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Whiteboard to your InCoNew game.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
mac_c82: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Aircraft Tire agian, let me know if you receive it today.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Tign and Chrisje games, sent Marking Machine to Chrisje game and Fuel (20) to Tign game.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Defroster.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst and Passengers but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
Hi . I get a neighbors request from somebody with signature angs textbook , before I delete it i want to be sure it not from you . If it not from you , I will delete it , and send neighbors request to you if you willing to accept . Thanks

Hi sergeant, my in game name is angelus4. I'm not angs textbook. ;)
I will accept your request!
Thanks!

Top Bottom