Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 15th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
First of all: Phantom, thank you so much, I am so surprised :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Wow you make me happy, my warehouse was very empty
Thanks to tdv all so, the gifts are very welcome giftmaster! :D:D:D
And all the other neighbours, thank you so much, with all this gifts it feels like my birthday!
I send my gifts back to you later this day, if you don't receive it today then will it be tomorrow
THANKS to all of you :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I have sent:
12:34 : Gyroscope
Aero : Passengers10
air canillas : Passengers10
Angry Bear : Flight Catering
Bali Hi : Passengers10
Blackcloud : Oscillating Beacon
brookeluke : Fuel Hose
bubbajed5711 : Passengers10
Chloe11111 : Passengers10
diwata : Flight Catering
Happy Helen : Bath Towel (Please let me know if this gets turned into Fuel, looking for the item that can change into Fuel cross platform)
Hotdog (hotdog1) : Navigation Module
InCoNvEnIeNtE : Navigation Module

Like olly333 before me, I'd also like to thank Phantom ! Appreciate it. I will send you gifts tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 37
Stars: 68
Hearts: 06
Good morning,thanks for yours gifts,I will send my gifts again late evening ."Please don't waste your gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)
Will send more gifts today late evening EST to :
Sorumbas @spare wire
mel @10passengers
air canillas @10passengers
If you need something different, tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
OMG!!! New task, when I was going to do another assault to the pyramid, appears a long-haired one and I've to flight to Cape Town, Santiago and Montreal. I've to sell my turboprops and return to buy the jumbos, good-bye to my fuel reserves.

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, thx for all the gifts.
Since there is a new quest, the priorities have changed a little bit. Trying toget a Jumbo fleet.
tdv and Bali Hi i would ask u to help me with my repair base. TV Panels and Controller are more than welcome ;)
Good Luck to everybody in this new quest :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Help!

I have not been flying just storing up fuel for a run at the aztec challenge this weekend.
I tried to update my control tower to add one more plane, but am now stuck.
Can anyone gift me 2 grey transmitters?
tdv is this something possible to gift?

Thanks for anyone's help.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay5u4b6
Username
lilpenguin
I have alot of fun playing this game, i play almost 3 hours every day, it helps make the day pass. Ay5u4b6 is my friend code. My game name is LIL PENGUIN i have 6 of almost every business building, so if you need to find unique items in particular buildings, fly over and see me. I always send gifts to those who send them to me, and i VISIT ALL the people who like to visit me.... come and check out my lil town, and collect what you can.... Right now, all i can use it fuel... i am level 33 with 74 flight stars.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I have alot of fun playing this game, i play almost 3 hours every day, it helps make the day pass. Ay5u4b6 is my friend code. My game name is LIL PENGUIN i have 6 of almost every business building, so if you need to find unique items in particular buildings, fly over and see me. I always send gifts to those who send them to me, and i VISIT ALL the people who like to visit me.... come and check out my lil town, and collect what you can.... Right now, all i can use it fuel... i am level 33 with 74 flight stars.

Hi your gamename looks familiar with lilpenguin81. I think we are neighbours but I'm sorry if I return no gifts because I thought you are the other lilpenguin. I do my best to send you something.

Hi everybody, thx for all the gifts.
Since there is a new quest, the priorities have changed a little bit. Trying toget a Jumbo fleet.
tdv and Bali Hi i would ask u to help me with my repair base. TV Panels and Controller are more than welcome ;)
Good Luck to everybody in this new quest :)

Sorumbas,

I read your signature and sent a transmitter instead.
If you no longer need them, you should update your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom